All Together Now - Part 1 (gay/age gap)


My uncle and his friend were both “straight” men that loved to be in the countryside. Anytime my dad took me to my uncles, I would have to stay there for a week.

Little did my dad know that my uncle and his friend were boy ass craving men that loved watching my face in pleasure when they double penetrated me with both of their cocks.

By the time I had to go back, I had at least 20 loads inside of my ass.

They made sure I kept the loads inside of me by putting a buttplug inside of me on the ride back to my house.

===

Yeah, someone else's little story. Something that I can expand on, and fix. 😏

===

For a second time this year, I was being stuffed into our too mini, mini-van with the rest of my family. All the stuff that my folks believed we needed, while spending time with my Dad’s side of the family, was crammed in there with three kids and three adults. My eighteenth birthday was just over a month ago. 

My parents were a little surprised when I didn’t put up as much of a fight as I did last time. Last time I didn’t know where I was going to be staying. Last time, I hadn’t seen that side of the family in a while and didn’t know them. But after my grandma died, on my Dad’s side, his family said that they were going to try staying connected better. Several trips, both ways, were tentatively planned. 

During the drive, I was a little nervous and excitedly hopeful that my experiences from last time would repeat themselves. I even tried to stack my parents' goodwill in my favor by being on near angelic behavior for the six-hour and forty-seven-minute drive there, with its five pit stops so I could be dropped off first. 

I played music. I gained a few levels in a couple of my puzzle games. I Instagrammed a few exciting things we saw during the trip. I ignored my two sisters and younger brother while we were in the van, and I made sure all of them were back on the Dodge in time after each time we stopped to get fresher air, stretch our legs, grab something to eat, or drink or use the bathroom.

Finally, we reached the town that was mostly our destination. Dad was the only one in his generation to move away when he got older. As we sped past the street that led to one of our Aunts' house, one of my sisters voiced their protest. 

"We're dropping Seth off first at Uncle Ian's," Dad informed her. I was grinning so hard that I lowered my head and looked at something, anything, on my phone so they wouldn't see. It took a little longer than fifteen minutes to get there. Uncle Ian and his roommate lived outside the town and in some woods that I think he owned. They were a good two-mile distance from anyone else and about fourteen miles from the heart of the town. 

When I first saw that they lived in the middle of nowhere, I managed to hate that family trip even more than I thought I could after the long drive there. Now I was tapping my foot in slight impatience. I welcomed the isolation this time around. 

When we turned down their driveway, I started to pack up the few things I had taken out, along with my snacks that I got along the way, into my backpack. When I looked up again, Uncle Ian was sitting on his porch. He moved to stand as his roommate and best friend, Max, walked outside. They smiled at us, I smiled at them, and the car went dead as Dad cut the engine. 

He was out of the car first and moved forward to hug Uncle Ian. As I got out, he made a move to shake Max’s hand. They were on friendly terms and even grew up together to some degree. But Max was Uncle Ian’s friend. I went to the back of the van and pulled out my duffel bag. I was the last to stow their stuff in the old Dodge, and lucky me, I was first to be dropped off. 

So with my bag in hand, and backpack over my shoulder, I walked towards the house and the two men I would be spending a week with. 

"We have a lot of stuff planned. A kind of belated birthday thing," Uncle Ian was now telling my Mom.

"Just don’t forget to come to Clair’s house for the family dinner on Wednesday," she reminded him, but really the three of us. 

"We have to bring a dish, right?" Uncle asked as I walked past them and into the house. I felt as they turned to look at me, but no one said anything. Max did manage a slap on my back since he was closest to the door and held me in place as he leaned down to ask me a question. 

"You remember where everything goes right?" he asked. I knew he wasn't asking just about my stuff. 

"Yeah, I remember," I told him. He was smiling at me as he hit my back again and let me go. 

"Bye, Honey," Mom called out as I pushed my way through the front door. 

“You're going to miss him when he leaves for college, aren’t you?” Uncle Ian asked Mom before I got fully inside. I walked towards the bedroom I would be "mine" and dropped my stuff at the foot of the bed. I then started to strip down for a shower. 

The cold water that came out of the shower before the hot water kicked in instantly got rid of the boner I developed as I walked into the bedroom. I couldn't help but remember what happened to me in that room the last time I was there.

When I walked back into the bedroom, Uncle Ian was there waiting for me. I stood there watching him as he watched me. He was still for a moment as I continued to dry my hair with the only towel I had. I had mostly dried off in the bathroom, so I wasn't leaving a trail of water behind me. 

"Welcome back," he said as he got closer. 

"Glad to be here," I told him as I lowered the towel and my hand. 

"Honestly?" Uncle Ian asked when he was about five feet away. 

"Honestly," I replied. 

"And your birthday gift? The one I promised you if you really wanted it?" he asked when he stopped just on the border of what could be considered my 'personal space'.

"I want it," I informed him. 

"Then belated Happy Eighteenth then,” he told me as he reached out to grab my waist. I dropped the towel before I reached for him with both hands. I gripped his biceps as his mouth descended onto mine. I was pulled into his body and opened my mouth for him to do what he wanted with it. 

"Thank you," I said a little slowly when our kiss ended. I felt his erection and his hand on my ass. I was hard after a kiss like that. I closed my eyes a little as my erection brushed against his jeans. 

"Put on some underwear and come get some lunch," Uncle Ian told me before he squeezed my ass one last time before turning to leave me alone with my hard dick.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED