The Story Of The Maids - Lilly {Cunnilingus} UPDATED

  


I felt the door as it opened and closed causing the air in the room to move, as much as I heard the wood scraping, in that one spot, and the hinges creaking from the weight they now had to support. Whoever it was, walked across the floor in silence. I exhaled and spread my legs a little more before sucking on my lower lip.

"What are you are reading?" Aaron asked Al who was spending some time with me between his lessons. I told him that he didn't have to stay since I was busy, but Al said that he didn't mind waiting.

"Just looking at the pictures," he answered his older brother. "I like this one," Al said, and in my head I saw how he would have pointed it out to Aaron as he looked at the book from his side of the chair.

"That is a good one," Aaron answered him as the boys drifted from my mind.

“Mom,” my son said to get my attention.

“Yes, Aaron,” I answered on an exhaled as I opened my eyes and tapped Penni.

“I don’t remember her,” he tells me before reaching over the side table to hand me a photo. Al looked up for second before he went back to looking through the book. The photos we took of all our staff turned out to be a nice walk down memory lane, and not just an official part of our records. Most of the names we are given aren’t always their legal ones. After all, it wasn't like we needed to know it to pay them their salaries. That was information provided to the HR department at my husband's company. I looked down at it to see a face that I hadn’t seen in about ten years.

“That is Lilly,” I said as I remembered how the photo was taken. My husband took that photo at the end of their ‘interview’. I always thought that something was wrong with the photo. Lilly was wearing an uninspiring full-skirted maid’s outfit. It might have been his own that he brought with him. At least he was happy by the time I met him a few minutes later. 

"Lilly has blonde hair, and he's thinner than this," Aaron said as he looked closer at the photo.

“Not that Lilly," I told him as I understood who he was talking about. I didn’t think that Lilly had the constitution for lifting much of anything, but our guests say he works very hard for them and can last for hours.

"This Lilly only worked here for three years, over ten years ago,” I said as I pulled the photo from his fingers to look at the green-haired person again. “Lilly, and people like Lilly, gave rise to those stories were less than popular jobs got them through college. But now it’s so normal that I can almost forget it was as hidden as it use to be,” I ended before giving the photo back.

"Do you know what happened to him?" Aaron asked sounding interested.

"I remember that she was going to college at the time. Her hours were set up for her to go to class, have time for schoolwork, and do her duties here. She and a few others helped to cement such procedures for when we hired other college students," I informed him.

"Any stories to tell?" Aaron asked as he sat on the table at my side. I looked at the action but didn't bother to say anything. Al looked up from the book to pay attention to what I had to say.

"There isn't much to tell," I said as I fished around for some specific memory of Lilly from so far back. "Well," I said as I did manage to dredge something up. "Your Father loved taking Lilly to school on his way into work, when he worked out of the office in the city," I said. As I mentioned the word 'school' I think I lost Al to the book again.

"They couldn't get undressed and redressed and looked presentable in the given time and the allotted space of the backseat," I paused before glancing in Aaron's direction. "Lilly got very good at giving blow jobs during those trips. And if for some reason they weren't done by the time they got to the college, they parked," I ended.

"Every time?" Aaron asked me.

"Not every time," I continued. "But they did it often enough that when Lilly got out, everyone "knew" what he was doing in the car with your Father, and that was how some of those rumors of being a sex worker got around. But they never knew who he was "working" for, and they had no proof of what was really going on in the car. But people will always talk," I ended.

"So you don't know where she is now then?" Aaron asked reminding me that I didn't answer his first question.

"Sorry, dear," I told him. We don't keep tabs on staff members who have left us. "But I do remember that she left in high spirits. Perhaps Lilly has her dream job that she went to college for," I supplied so he wouldn't think that the rumors chased Lilly from her employment with us. There was a moment before Aaron stood and placed the photo back in the book before taking it from Al.

"Hey, I was looking at that," my boy said in anger.

"But it's time for you to go back to class," Aaron said instead.

"But-," Al started again.

"But nothing. Your time is up. The teacher asked me to come and get you while he finished setting up for your next class outside," Aaron told him.

"Outside?" Al asked wide-eyed.

"Yep," Aaron told him as he now held out his hand for Al to take. Instead, Al got out of his chair and came to my side.

"Next time we'll pay a card game?" he asked with hope in his face.

"Of course love," I told him. "Just not at this time of the day," I once again reminded him. Al nodded his head. "I'll find you later so we can do something before dinner," I promised him.

"Okay," he said before leaning in and kissing my cheek before running for the door where Aaron waited for him. Aaron waved at me before closing the door. 

I settled in my seat again and tapped Penni, who was still kneeling between my legs, for her to continue. I lightly hummed my way to the edge of orgasming before I tapped her head again to stop. We did that three times until just her breath had me screaming as I came.

I was breathing heavily into the room when there was a knock at the door. Penni was already standing and pulling my skirt back into place.

"Yes," I called out. A male maid who wore pants, to a degree, opened the door and stepped inside. It could have been Ben.

"Lunchtime Countess," he told me.

"Thank you, Owen. I'll be right there," I told him now that I recognized his voice as I closed my eyes again. "You can go ahead Penni," I told the other maid. It was her lunchtime too.

When I opened my eyes again, the room was empty.

======

I'm including the picture for the other Lilly here too. That post isn't worth it's space and right now, it's no longer needed.

======

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED