The Story Of Maids - Wet Temptation {exhabition} UPDATED



"Where are the guests?" Eric asked as he walked down the staircase with me. We were a little late, but it was so hard to keep my hands off him when he was dressed to the nines. Even now I was thinking of dragging him back to our room, but I promised father that we would be there.

"It's a garden party Eric," I reminded him as I told myself to concentrate. He was only a little taller than me but the rest of us matched up evenly. Broad shoulders, a narrower waist, and he possessed thighs that never failed push us both into ecstasy. We turned and went down the last half of the stairs to the first floor.

"I know you said that but, it's raining," he pointed out. He wasn't wrong, and any party held in the great outdoors that was insulted with rain would do the decent thing and move itself inside. But not ours. Mother planned for it and had made sure that every guest would have an umbrella if they wanted one, and a two hundred meters squared shaded pergola for those who found holding an umbrella tiring but wanted to stay outside.

I turned and led us to the door that would empty us into the midst of this party. At the door was a maid dressed in a see-through uniform. Well, I believed that it was transparent until we got closer and saw that she was just wet and that her outfit had been made to surrender to the damp.

"Lord Marcus," she said before handing me an umbrella. "Lord Eric," she said next as he was given an umbrella of his own that was a twin of the one I was holding. It was on the large side, unobtrusively black and long. It could very well double as a walking cane. Which I did now by leaning on it while looking outside. I watched the sheets of rain that were falling in front of us. I turned and looked around for a chair as I thought about waiting it out.

"Want to head back up?" Eric asked as he got a little closer. His smell assaulted me, and I couldn't think of anything outside of what we just did in our third attempt to leave our rooms. Unwantedly Father popped to mind, and that killed what was starting to flare up inside.

"No," I said as I took a step towards the exit. "Father is expecting us," I explained as I opened the umbrella before stepping into the downpour. I took a few steps before turning to look back at Eric. He was a striking shadow in the doorway before opening the umbrella to distort his shape. I didn't have to wait long before he was at my side, and one of the many garden lanterns added the shine back to this smooth black hair once again.

The party seemed to have moved away from the house, so we took our time walking towards the commotion. We linked arms and overlapped the open umbrellas to ensure we both stayed dry.

We passed a few servants as they went back into the house at almost a run for one thing or another. The music that was surrounding us came from the pergola and the live orchestra. Their symphony was channeled out of speakers that were hidden in trees, bushes, and even dressed up like rocks.

As we saw the guests, the rain started to let up. While we were walking past the pergola, looking for Father, the rain completely stopped.

“Mother was right,” I said as another maid passed us as we continued on our walk around the garden. We stayed on the path to keep our shoes from becoming waterlogged, if not stained, while around us others didn't seem to give the notion a second thought.

“Mother normally is,” Eric said before turning to give a servant a lingering look. “But what are you talking about tonight?” he asked as he now gave me his attention again.

“Her insistence on hiring a handful of female maids each session,” I told him.

“Oh?” Eric asked as he wondered where I was going with this.

“She said it was a tradition that had perks,” I said as I watched a set of wet nipples that were pressed up to and almost through, the near none existent material that covered the girl’s chest and pussy. I had no interest in what was lower then her waist, so I stayed focused on those dark pink points that came closer to me as if by my will.

“You didn’t think she meant it literally?” Eric asked as I noticed his hand sliding across the ass of a male maid that was dressed the same way. This one I admired totally. He was on the shorter side, but still over one hundred and seventy-three centimeters I'm sure. His chest all but invited me to lick the water off of his chest. His waist would look breathtaking between Eric's hands as he held him still for me to suck his soul out through his cock. It wasn't gagging material, but a mouthful none the less. If circumstances were different, we could have pulled him along for some fun. But the stars tonight were not in our favor. We had no time left for games at the moment.

But watching Eric gave me an idea that I shouldn’t have taken so long to realize. My umbrella was a comfortable leaning stick as we continued to walk along. When the next hired female approached, I used it as a barrier to keep her from walking past. She stood still as my hand replaced the umbrella, and my fingers slid across her flesh that was warm and cool at the same time.

“What is your name?” I asked as I grabbed a handful and massaged what I had caught.

“Hailey, My Lord,” she said with just a hint of a stutter that I couldn't tell if it was from being shy or perceived intimidation.

“Do you know where our room is?” I asked her as I tried to pull my hand free of her body.

“Yes, My Lord,” she answered without looking at us.

“After the party, meet us there,” I tell her as I brushed a few fingers over her nipple. “And,” I said before finally being able to drop my hand. “Don’t change your outfit.”

“Yes, My Lord,” Hailey said as she stood there waiting to be allowed to leave.

“You may go,” I tell her as Eric presses into my side.

“You are going to share?” he asks with a hint of laughter in his voice.

“You know I’m only interested in her breasts,” I tell him as I squeeze his waist for a moment before continuing our search. We soon found our destination. There was Father, talking with the Earl of Valca. His wife seemed more interested in Arbury who was serving them something to drink as she kept him by her side by gripping his ass. I couldn’t blame her. Arbury has a cute and soft ass, and I too would rather be doing something, if not someone else, than being here also.

But it was Father's insistence that had me out here, so I should try to make the effort worth it before promptly leaving once my reason for being here had been fulfilled.

"Earl of Valca," I greeted first. "Countess Acker," I said to his wife. She extended a hand so I could kiss it, and Arbury took the opportunity to literally, save his ass. I hoped someone would come by soon so I could get a drink. It had been a long walk, and I could now use one. "Father," I said in greeting. Despite being my Father, they were our guests and got addressed first.

"It's about time you showed," he said with no bite and all smiles. "The Countess was started to say that since you weren't coming to us, we should search you out," Father continued with a wider smile on his face. I twitched.

"Then it's a good thing we made it before such actions had to be taken," I informed everyone. "So, you needed my help with something?" I asked Father to finally find out what all of this was about.

"Yes, that," Father started.

======

Curse me all you want. I'm not going to come up with some business venture that would boar you and may never come back up in any of the other stories. Now I feel like I jinxed myself, and I will have to come up with something for one of the other stories.

Later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED