The Story Of Maids - Checking Up {sex toys} UPDATE



Mother asked me to check everyone on the list she gave me to make sure that they were preparing for their role at the party that we are having in two days time. We call it a party. Some people call it an orgy. But what is an orgy but a big party? At least the ones we have are big.


“Ok, Casey. You’re good," I tell him as I move his underwear back into place. "If you feel it getting loose let us know ok,” I told him as I ticked off his box and wrote down the size of his butt plug. 

“Yes Miss Kat,” he said as he stood upright in the uniform of the day. The top looked normal if not old fashioned while the bottom was just a pair of white panties and white thigh high stockings that were paired some with black flats. 

There was an apron, just to let you know that they were maids. It only covered the panties, so for a moment, you are tricked into believing that they weren’t wearing anything until they turned around and you saw that triangle of white fabric. 

“You may go,” I tell Casey as I write down what he said about how easy it was to insert. We may have to tighten him up instead of stretching him out. I look up and watch him walk away and wonder who was making him so loose. I then wrote down on the side that he may be a good match for Kalvin Kleff. I’ve seen his cock. He would need someone with an accommodating ass and pussy. 

My pussy got wet as I remembered the last time I accommodated him. 


===
I think I did skip some of the maid stories the first time around because they were like too short, I thought, at the time.
===

I have a re-write of this story that since I'm not using the photos for the repost over at Tumblr and my pdf book. So this is just and FYI before I post that version for you.

===


Checking Up - Re-Write "Checking In"


"Becka," I said once the nurse had cleaned the table and gotten a new set of gloves on. In walked a petite girl with large bobs. 

"Up you go," said the nurse once I nodded in greeting, and Becka did a bow. Without having to be told what to do, she took off her white panties and held them in her hand as she hopped up on to the table and fitted her legs into the stirrups. 

"You are wearing a size five?" I asked Becka as I read it off my chart. 

"Yes, Miss," she answered as the nurse moved her finger around the edge to check the fit. 

"It looks snug, and there's no sign of bruising," she told me. I jotted that down. 

"And it feels ok?" I asked Becka next. "It hasn't been distracting you or been uncomfortable?" I added on for clarity.

"Nope," she answered. "Everything is fine once I got use to being in there," Becka elaborated. 

"Good," I said as I checked off a box. "Just a few more hours then we can take it out," I told her. 

"I'm going to start the enema now," the nurse said as I watched her slowly pull out another butt plug from another asshole. There was a little cooing from the nurse as the tube was pushed in further than the plug was lodged. She wasn't as tight as she was on the first day we started this, but that just meant that the 'training' was working. 

For two days we have been preparing for this party. Some people, such as this household, call it a party. Others call it an orgy. But what was an orgy but a party? I was given the job of selecting and overseeing the selected staff members and their preparations for the event. 

Did I know that it was going to be this much work? 

When I heard the water falling into the bucket, I looked up from the list that my eyes had drifted too. I was suppose to watch to make sure everything went smoothly and that no one was injured, and if something did go wrong, both myself the nurse would be witnesses. 

Ten minutes later and Becka has been drained, wiped dry, lubed up, and plugged again. She was standing on her feet and slipping on her panties when I looked away. I check the list to make sure I had guessed correctly at the next name. I was right. 

I looked up and watched the nurse as she poured the liquid down the drain, rinsed the bucket, and set it aside before changing the plastic that was covering the table. Once that was in the bin, she took off her gloves and tossed them in after it. Now she got on a new set of gloves, and I called the next staffer into the room.

"Eric," I called out. 

"Miss," he said when he saw me. I nodded in his direction. 

"You know what to do," the nurse told him. He wasn't wearing a maid's outfit, but an altered butler's uniform. It tried to stay in the same vein as the maid's outfit that was being used today. The top looked normal if not old fashioned with short puffy sleeves, while the bottom was just a pair of white panties, a white apron, and white thigh high stockings that were paired with some black flats. The apron is used to give the illusion that they weren't wearing any panties until they turn around. 

The butler's look, I think, succeeded. Eric wore a white short-sleeved shirt along with a thin black vest. There was an apron that went with it, but he must have left it outside. It was much longer, and normally it reached their knees, and also white. Eric's underwear was a pair of white hip briefs. 

Eric took off said briefs and took up the same position on the table as Becka had. I looked at my sheet again. 

"Size three?" I asked out loud before asking myself, Why it was so small? I looked back at what else I had written about him and remembered as I read. 

"Do you want to try a four?" I asked him without expecting an answer to my last question. 

"I don't think so Miss," the nurse told me. I looked up, and even from where I stood, I saw the angry-looking skin. 

"Eric," I said with disappointment in my voice. 

"I'm sorry Miss," he told me. I could hear it in his voice. He really was sorry. "I was hoping that it would get better since we already spent two days getting me this far," Eric said as he looked up at the ceiling.

Do I let him continue, or do I find someone to fill his spot? I checked my sheet of volunteers. We only needed sixteen, so I had a few alternates. I had Eric paired up with Duke Kentting. He was reported as having an average if not on the small side penis and was fond of using toys. He requested a male, and I thought it would be safe to pair him with Eric since Eric had managed to work for us for over a year and still had his anal virginity. 

"What do you want me to do with him Miss?" the nurse asked as she stood between his legs. I looked up quickly before looking back down again. 

"Give him the enema and treat the bruises while I figure this out," I told her as I stepped back to take a seat at the table behind me. I had thought about giving Kentting to Micky, but I couldn't do that either. He withdrew his name when he found out he had to go home that week. Maybe Jason? I asked myself as I looked at who was left. He didn't have anal sex that often, but he wasn't against it either. Clearly. 

"Ok," I said as I looked up again. "Eric, we will continue and see how you are handling this tomorrow morning, but when you leave here, find Jason and have him report here so he can be your replacement if you can't continue," I told him. 

"Yes Miss," he said stoically.  

"I don't want you injuring yourself for a party," I told him as the nurse started to lube him up. 

"What size?" she asked me. I thought about it for a moment. 

"We'll stick with a size three," I told her. She nodded and moved to do what she had to do next. Soon Eric was standing and slowly sliding on his briefs again. This wasn't going to work, but I was going to let him keep the plug in for the night. "Don't forget to find Jason," I told him as he was about to leave the room. 

"Yes Miss," he answered before exiting. 

"Casey," I called next. He was dressed in the maid's outfit, and it suited him well. 

"Miss," he said with a bow as he turned in my direction. I nodded, and he started to take off his panties before the nurse told him anything. Not that she needed too. As I've said before, we've been at this for two days already, twice a day. 

I checked Casey's info. Once more my memory was refreshed as I read the numbers in his row, it felt like I was learning to count again as each entry was one number higher than the last. 

"How does this one feel?" I asked him. 

"A little loose," he said. I wondered if I should be tightening him instead of trying to make him looser. How would I even go about that? Was a question I found myself trying to answer when something occurred to me. 

"When was the last time you saw Marshall?" I asked Casey as I thought I understood what was going on. 

"This morning," he told me honestly. 

"Did you only just see him?" I inquired as I lowered the spreadsheet while continuing to look at him. 

"No Miss," he told me. I shook my head. I told my brother to stay away from the staff until the party, but no, he had to mess with me. And Casey. Luckily I hadn't paired up everyone yet since I had a few wild cards. Casey included. Now I knew who to match him with. Kalvin Kleff. I’ve seen his cock. He needs someone with an accommodating ass at this party. Actually, I did more than just see it for over an hour. 

My pussy got wet as I remembered the first and last time I accommodated him. He was a rare participant at our parties, but he could be counted on to attend at least four of our themed get-togethers each year. This will be one of those. 

"You have my permission to run from him if he comes near you before the party," I told Casey. "No," I started again. "You are ordered to run from him if he does," I said to clarify my position on Marshell opening up his ass anymore. Mr. Kleff may, on one hand, appreciate the prep work of opening up Casey for him, but making him too loose would ruin his enjoyment. 

"Yes Miss," he answered as I now added Kleff's name in Casey's partner slot.

"I may visit you tonight if I find a way to make you a little tighter. So you won't be leaving with a plug," I told Casey and the nurse at the same time. 

"Yes Miss," they answered in unison. I turned back to the chart and wrote the word tighten in the spot that would have had the number of current plug size. 

My mind strayed back to Kalvin Kleff, and the night my curiosity got the better of me. Bodies heaved. Sweat soaked sheets. Torn bedding and my ears rang from the screams he pulled out of me. 

"Miss?" the nurse said as she and Casey looked at me with concern in their eyes. 

"Yes?" I asked them. 

"Casey has been cleaned and is ready to leave," she told me. I looked at Casey and saw him with his ass being stuffed as he gripped furniture to brace himself for the continued entry of KK's penis. My pussy clamped shut even as I felt myself wetting my thighs. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED