The Story of The Maids - Decisions {Maid} UPDATED



"Father?" My oldest daughter asked as she entered my library.

"Yes," I answered back.

"Have you decided on an outfit for the pool party yet?" Hanna asks as she rounds the table and kisses that side of my forehead before sitting on the edge of my desk. Her mother asked me the same thing this morning. I told Trisha that it was on my list of things to complete today, yet, here is my Hanna.

"Did your mother send you?" I asked her instead as I continue to look at the one photo that showed both options. It was a frontal shot that revealed potentially good and bad reasons for picking either one.

"No, Mr. Callen called. His window is closing if we want all thirty-six completed on time," she informed me.

"Then I can't pick my first option then," I told her as I rubbed my chin and place the first photo back on the desk. I then reached for another that showed the back of the outfits.

"Why not," Hanna asks me as she picks up one of the photos herself.

"Because I was going to ask for both to be made," I said. I was going to give myself a little longer to talk myself into one or the other, but I was more than willing to have both since each had features that Trisha and I requested. "I guess," I continue as I made myself pick one now. "I'll take the one with the Australian cleavage," I said as I came to my decision.

"Good," my girl said as she stood up. "Mr. Callen and his team will be here early tomorrow to take measurements of the staff so I might be the one waking you up," Hanna informs me with a smile before leaving the room. As she closes the door, my phone buzzes from its place on my desk. It was laying on the male version of the maid uniforms. I picked it up too.

It was blue, so I knew it was the counterpart to the Australian cleavage that I just picked. There was no attempt at creating a top for them, but there were still the suspenders straps. The rest of it looked to be a one-piece that mimicked the lower part of the top the girls wore.

It was a pair of short shorts that traveled up the torso with its double column of buttons. It stopped in the same place, just under the outline of their chest. That is where the fake suspenders began. They traveled up the chest and over their shoulders to attach at the back. I dropped the photo onto my desk before turning to look at my phone.

It was a text from our cook saying lunch will be served in thirty minutes. Before the phone made it to my pocket, as I stood to leave my office, it buzzed again. I lifted the phone to see that it was my wife texting me this time.

I knew you would pick that one.

I smiled as I shook my head before leaving my office and making my way to the dining hall.

=====
I guess this answers the question of if the family ever played with family.

But I don't think it's done that often. The family has too many servants. So I won't be going there. Don't hold your breath.
=====

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED