Mr. May {mxf}



"How about we use him for May?”

"What criteria are we using for the order of the photos?” I asked instead.

”The more erect the cock, the further in the year it is placed,” he answered me.

”He looks pretty hard to me, and you want him in May?” I asked. He picks up the photo and looks at it to make sure of something before putting it back down.

”He’s not hard yet. He has a big dick,” he explained before reaching for another photo to show me. My heart stopped before the blood started to pulse in my pussy.

”I’m not working on a fashion calendar am I?” I asked him as I looked at something I haven't even seen in any magazine. Fashion or skin.

”It is a jockstrap calendar,” he explained as I continued to stare at the black and white close up of a jockstrap failing to do its job completely and evidence that the wearer didn't care by way of the droplet that hung off to the side of a cock that could be called a tree.

”An erotic, by mail only, jockstrap calendar," he said as he pulled the photo from my fingers. I breathed and licked my lips as the possible feeling of such a thing entering my body faded. A little. I caught sight of him as he tried to adjust himself before putting the photo back.

”That is December,” he informed me.

"I can see why,” I told him as my mind started to slip back to where I just crawled out from. I saw as he tried to not touch himself again and I knew of a way to get both our minds and bodies back on track.

"You can take care of that,” I told him as I pointed at his crotch.” I don't mind waiting,” I said as I waited for him to take me up on the offer.

”You really don't mind?” he asked to make sure.

”Really,” I told him.

”Thank you so much,” he said with more gratitude than anyone has ever expressed to me. I then watched in amazement as he opened his slacks and dropped them to the floor before pulling down his boxer briefs to palm a cock that was nothing to sneeze at either. He stood on his side of the table and jacked off as he looked at all the photos in front of us.

I had moved on from the shock of him staying and jerking off in front of me to being turned on again. When he looked in my direction he caught my tongue in mid swipe over my lower lip. He then seemed to consider something as he slowed down his jacking.

”I’m not that fond of girls, but I could ass fuck you to get us both off?” he suggested. Once again surprise and lust zinged through my body. I found myself thinking about it seriously quicker than I expected. He was my type outside of the gay thing. His cock already had my approval and his salt and pepper hair was making my mind up for me.

”I have some condoms and lube,” he said sounding more excited about this.

”Ok,” I agreed as I stood and started to unbutton my shirt.

”No,” he said stopping me. ”Just take off your skirt and panties,” he tells me before bending to pull off his briefs and pick up his pants from off the floor. I laid my skirt over my chair and was watching him as he pulled items from his bag as I shimmied out of my panties to lay them on top of my skirt. I carefully pushed the photos to either side of the space I laid myself onto.

”Women are so small and soft,” he said as he came up behind me and pushed wet fingers into my ass as his other hand pushed down on the small of my back. I went up at my toes in surprise but didn't say anything to stop him from continuing.

”This won't take long,” he said as he pulled his fingers free and I heard as he got more lube. This time he pushed in further with his hand on my back to keep me in place. I kept my mouth closed as I moaned to keep from sounding too feminine. He fucked me hard with his hand causing me to reach over to his side of the table and grip the edge of it.

”Now let’s christen my cock with your ass,” he said sounding rough and excited. My hands relaxed during the short time between the withdrawal of his fingers and the hot searing entry of his cock into my ass. I tried to pitch my screams and moans down low, but I didn't succeed every time. Now he was sitting in me with all of his cock pressed firm up my ass. As well as my waist pressed tightly into the table. We were completely joined.

”It’s been a long time since I had to break in a virgin ass,” he told me as he pushed up the back of my shirt. He didn’t take it off, just moved it out of the way. The same for my bra straps. I was thinking of telling him that he wasn’t the first to fuck my ass, but I was stopped by the feeling of some things being placed on my back. They were photos. At least three of them were laid along my spine. I’m sure Mr. December was among them. My pussy contracted and my ass flexed.

”So nice,” he groaned. I then felt his hands as they gripped my waist as his cock was pulled out of my ass before he slammed back into me. My pussy dripped. He was a slow and hard fucker. The fast jacking he was doing before was not a reflection on how he had sex. My nipples rubbed on the inside of my bra with each thrust. My pussy was painfully empty as he broke in my ass.

I knew I was going to come this way, and I hoped I wouldn't freak him out when my body was no longer under my control. His palms moved to hold my shoulder under my shirt as his thrusts got faster. My grip on the table didn’t let up as he brought me closer to orgasming. I grunted low or kept my mouth close as I got louder.

“Fuck yeah,” he shouted. “Come for me bitch,” he continued as his jabbing got wilder. My ass stung. My pussy was a wet pulsing mess. My nipples hurt, and I was so close to coming. I dug up an old fantasy of mine, and I was over. I shook and froze repeatedly as he kept on fucking me until he finally came. My ass was pounding more than my pussy, but it wasn’t that far behind. My lungs and head hurt from the control that I had to use and didn’t have at the same time. I flexed my fingers away from the table as I opened my eyes.

Was this worth it, I asked myself. As I continued to huff, I believed it was. This time I didn’t let such an opportunity go by to curse myself out for not going for it.

“I could get used to this,” he told me with his cock, I just realized, still up my ass. “What do you think of a ball gag next time?” he then asked. I tried to turn my head to see him, but I barely got half his head into view. “So you don’t have to hold back so much,” he explained.

Get used to this?

Ball gag?

Don’t have to hold back?

“Yes.”

======

A very, very long time ago, I read this story somewhere online that was of a gay guy that had sex with this one woman and even shared her out with other gays. The other gays thought that she was a boy and they could only fuck her ass and never touch what was in front.

She must have worn something down there and she must have been flat-chested to pull this off.

I liked that story, and never forgot all of it. Clearly.

Well, Later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED