The Story Of The Maids - Leash Required {cross dressing} UPDATED



“I stumbled across this cutie on a forum,” I said as I handed over his photo. “His name was Kris, and he had those cute blonde ringlets on one side of his face with the rest being pulled back into a ponytail. He had a mole on his right cheek, and I didn't bother asking him if it was real or fake. It suited him as much as the mass of curls that crowned his head. His chest was as flat as his ass was ample,” I said as I was given back his photo.

“I see,” she said with a smile. “Do you normally search for new staff members online?” Ms. Yards asked with a measure of interest.

“I wasn't looking for anyone new at the time,” I told her honestly. “We try to get our staff from the agency, but once in a while we find a wild one,” I told her with a smile.

“During our interviews, we ask all our potential maids to pick an outfit from a set that is kept on hand to see how daring they were to start with. Kris chose a black corset topped uniform. It was lined with white ruffles along the edges, and the skirt portion was two layers of black on top with a white ruffled underskirt that had a reverse high low cut design. It never got lower than what was needed to cover an average size cock when soft, and the high part stopped just before it showed the small of the maid's back," I explained the reason for the outfit that he was seen wearing in the photo and explained all the attributes of the outfit. I was quite proud of that design.

"Did he say something as daring on the forum for you to give him a chance?" Ms. Yards now asked.

"Yes actually," I said as I recalled what I read. "Kris had stated that he wanted to work in our house because he heard about one of my sons, Marshall actually, and that he would even take a pay cut to be assigned as one of his personal maids," I ended with a smile. Ms. Yards smiled also before she lowered her head and wrote something in her notebook.

"The law, as you know," I continued. "Clearly forbids the underpaying of anyone below what is defined by the government as a liveable wage," I said to make sure she knew I never took him up on that part of his offer.

"The strict enforcement comes from a time when employers tried to keep as much profit for themselves while reducing the rest of the public to poverty levels ensuring that they could always demand what they wanted and being able to hire and fire at will," Ms. Yards recited without much effort. I'm sure she came across more than a few stories from such a time. I still remembered them clearly, but my children have a habit of reminding me that I'm not that young anymore when I mention something that produces nothing but blank stares from them.

"Despite the wealth that my family has cultured," I decided to inform the young lady. "We have never reduced ourselves to that of robber barons."

"Of course not Countess," she said.

"I had Marshall be present at the interview so he would have a say in the hiring of someone who wanted the job because of him," I said to continue with my main story. "We usually lost maids because of him. So his interest in Kris was peaked also," I explained.

"Kris was impressed with Marshall, and our son was even more impressed with Kris’ ability to accommodate him and his recovery time. It didn't matter that the leash had to be used for his first entry. Everyone fought the ingress of his large cock the first time," I said with a smile of pride for my son.

"Everyone?" Ms. Yards asked sounding skeptical.

"Everyone," I assured her.

=====
I reminded myself to work on this some more. I think that's it. We'll see if I visit it again. 
=====

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED