A Real Bottom - Part 2 {mxm}



I barely saw the rest of his apartment as we locked lips, and Tony pushed my back against the door. His hand was in my jeans again, and I was more than happy to let him stay there until he pulled my cock free of my boxers.

"You are way too dressed," Tony informed me as his hands now moved to my jeans to pull them down.

"I agree," I told him as I started to help him undress me. I was stripped down to my skin while Tony still sported his jockstrap. As I slid my fingers between the waistband and his skin, he covered my hand with his own.

"It stays on," Tony tells me. I raise an eyebrow as I looked him in the eye. "My cock is fine," he assured me. "But for the first time," he said as he moved my hand back to holding his ass. "I get fucked with it on," Tony explained.

"And the next time?" I asked as I massaged his globes. I was pressing him up against my cock that must have been leaking by now.

"Well, I guess your toys come into play," he said into my ear before biting my cheek. I groaned as I pulled him in harder.

"Where?" was my one-word question as my fingers grazed his opening and felt warm gel.

"No more foreplay?" Tony asked as he bit my neck and pulled on my cock.

"You need more?" I asked with my eyes closed. I slipped two fingers into his hole, and Tony dug his teeth in harder. I fucked him with my fingers, causing him to hump his crotch into my side.

Tony slid his hand up and down my dick as he grunted into my skin. I felt the hard and hot outline of his as he continued to play with mine. We both moaned and quietly groaned as I prepared Tony for the fucking of his life.

"Keep going," I told him as I felt his hand getting slippery off my cum. "Make me come so I can fuck you longer," I told him before I clenched my jaw.

"Oh," he moaned as I went in a little further and pushed him up into my hip. Tony's hand went faster as he jacked me off. I think he was doing it more for himself than me. My hand barely moved inside of him as I braced myself for the orgasm that was quickly approaching. My hand moved up Tony's back and grabbed an easy handful of his hair as he bit a nipple. I arched into the pain, and my cock erupted over both of us.

I sagged onto the door before turning to look at Tony. His face was pressed into mine even as he whipped his fingers clean on the front of his jockstrap.

"Sorry," I apologized. "You wanted more foreplay and ended up getting me off first," I explained even as Tony's tongue lazily moved across my heated skin.

"It wasn't for me," he said as he now held my ass and walked backward, pulling me with him. Tony lead us into his living room. I saw out, but I don't think anyone could see us. There was a couch that we bumped into, stopping us from going any further. I placed my hands on the sofa on either side of his body as I kissed him deeply. Tony then broke the kiss before leaning back to create some distance. I watched as he slid his hand down his chest, over smooth abs to poke his fingers into the waistband of his jockstrap. As I started to think that he was changing his mind about being fucked in that thing, Tony pulls out a shiny wrapped condom and hands it to me. I grinned as I took it from his fingers.

Tony leans back and watches me as I look from him to the condom I now held. I feel his eyes on me as I rip it open and pull out the slick latex. I slid it over my dick that is still a warm mess and already mostly recovered. I stood there bathing in Tony's appreciation until he turns around to remind me what my next move is suppose to be.

My cock is hard as it bumps his butt. I move all ten fingers down the crack of his hot ass. Tony now leans forward and spreads his legs. I pull his gorgeous ass cheeks apart to see a lubed entrance. My cock bobs as I take a step forward and start to line us up. I make contact and take a breath before I push forward. I take another step and press the issue and my cock into his hole. It gives, and I'm now surrounded by heat and tightness.

"Fuck!" I swear into the room. I push a little more before my hands find his waist and the back of his neck. My legs stepped in between his before anchoring myself for my final push. Now Tony is wedged between me and the couch with his feet dangling in the air. My cock is entirely swallowed by his hole, as I leaned over his still body.

"My, God," Tony breathed out loudly as I tried to flex my cock inside of him. I must have nudged something. I felt as he used his knees to push back against me some more. What did he expect to get to gain? I hadn't a clue since I had no more cock to give him. I tried to keep him still as I pulled back out and then surged forward again. I didn't go as deep and pulled out to try again. Single thrusts punctuated by a moment of standing motionless as I decided if I achieved my past mark.

But soon I didn't care anymore. I picked up a rhythm and held Tony off the floor as I slammed into him repeatedly. I fucked every sound out of him that I could. Moans, groans, shouts, swears, and a breath or two. His skin was slick under my fingertips. I became worried about the sofa as it rocked violently under us. I hoped none of us would fall before I made Tony come.

And come, Tony did. Hard. I felt the inside of his body as it gripped my dick. I felt his balls and cock as he soaked his jockstrap. I looked forward to pulling on that cock the next time around, even as I emptied myself into the condom.

With shaking thighs and a pounding heart, I continued to cum until Tony stopped milking my cock. When my knees didn't feel like they were going to buckle under me, I stood back and allowed Tony back onto his feet. He brushed the hair out of his sweaty face as he turned around to face me. His feet were still a bit shaky as I saw him gripping the furniture hard to keep himself upright.

"What can you do to top that?" Tony asked with all the will to try again while being impressed by what just happened.

"Well, I do have a few ideas," I told him as I nodded back to where I left my bag.

=====
I'm actually happy with staying here. I was thinking it was going to take three parts, but I'm good with two.

Yeah, about that. One of my readers wasn't and now there is a part three. 😏
=====

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED