The Story of Maids - White Stockings {Maids/Being seen} UPDATED



I pulled my short cape a little closer to my form as I walked down a hallway that continued to be drafty even after I had three different contractors here to try and find the problem. They didn't find anything, but as it got colder outside, this draft has become unacceptable. I am going to let Mom and Dad know that I would be making an appointment with a window installer to have all the windows replaced along this hallway. That might fix the issue, or they may find something in the aging structure that would explain this.

I turned the corner and walked down another hallway that seemed to have less air whipping against my clothing. I suddenly had sympathy for our staff who had to walk along these drafty hallways more than we did. But this has always been an issue so we made sure that their outfits during this time of the year were more protective.

We made available more traditional and old-fashioned maid outfits and what was once worn by butlers. Some of the male maids wear them, and so do a few of the girls. There is something to be said for seeing them in tailored slacks and a waistcoat that hugs their shape.

Those that choose the classic maid uniform, received thicker wool stockings that were covered by an ankle-length skirt that was at least two layers thick, a long sleeve detachable top, and a full-body apron that sported wide lacing around the edges.

After seeing the staff in much less for most of the year, it’s turning out to be something of reverse erotica to see that much clothing on them now. I think it has to do with the renewed anticipation of undressing them or being fascinated at the sway or movement of clothing over a body that we weren't use to seeing so covered.

I opened the door to my suite of rooms and walked into my office. When I was younger, this was just a sitting room that set next to my bedroom.

I welcomed the heat that now made its way into my fingers as I took off my cape and laid it over the back of the chair behind my desk. I rubbed the last of the cold from my shoulders as I looked down at some folders that weren't there a few hours ago. I glanced over at the fireplace, and there was also more fuel burning than what was present when I left. I was about to pull my chair out when a sound from the bedroom caught my attention.

I walked over to the double sliding doors and peeked inside. On the other side was my bedroom. They were occupying the side couch. I couldn't tell who they were. Their faces were stuck to each other's as they kissed lips, sucked tongues, and licked whatever they wanted I assumed. Their skirts were hitched up to their waists so I was seeing a lot of white as I went unnoticed. They kept their pantyhoses on as they tried to rock their pelvises together. I think they would have achieved better results, if not more friction if they scissored their legs and perhaps ditched the stockings. At least one of them had wrapped their legs around the other maid's waist to spread her crotch wider.

I leaned against the door a little as I continued to watch them make out in my room. Slowly I recognized them as being the same pair I found last week making out in a hall closet next to one of the guest bedrooms. It was late. Like two hours after dinner late, so when they saw me leaning against the door like I was doing now, I couldn't think of anything else they could have been doing. So what if they were using their free time to mess around.

I was proven right when they realized I was there and pulled me in between them. Their soft lips kissed the side of my neck and my lips. I pressed my breasts into the girl in front of me. Nicole, I believe was the girl with the red hair. The blue hair belonged to Ashley. She was also the one with the grabby hands that attacked my breasts the moment she got her hands on me before she moved them down into my skirt cup my pussy. Nicole kept my attention up top as we continued to kiss. She held my head in her hands as she swallowed the moans that Ashley quickly stroked out of me.

By the time we righted our clothes by pulling our skirts and shirts back into place, it must have been at least an hour later.

I watched the girls get louder as they seemed to have found a rhythm and angle that worked for them. I looked over at my wall clock to note the current time. It was just after midday they still had half a day left of things to do. I took a step into the room as one of them shouted the word, "Yes!"

When I got within three feet of their sighing bodies, I knew it was over. I just had to come up with some kind of punishment for them slacking on their duties.

Think. Think.

"Ms. Patrishia," the blue hair girl said when she saw me looking down at her. She laid there under the red-headed girl who now turned to see me standing almost over them. My eyes moved back to the blue-haired girl. I waited for her to understand the look on my face that I was hopefully showing her. I wasn't going to join them. I was barely amused by what I just witnessed, and I was disappointed with their attitude towards doing their job. I will never be one to disapprove of the staff having fun with another staff or family member or guest once their other duties had been completed. I eyed the unmade bed a few feet away, and she does understand and shoves the redhead off as she starts her apologies.

I am now a witness to legs and crotches clad in the winter white pantyhose on two bodies as they scampered to right themselves.

"I'm so sorry Ms. Patrishia," the redhead said first before the blue-haired girl repeated them herself. I looked at them as they now stood in front of me. One skirt was still up at the side. One top was barely hanging on to the breasts that were trying to escape out the bottom of it. I didn't even see the decorative hair bands on their hair.

"You have ten minutes," I told them as I turned my back and walked away. I didn't bother closing the doors as I stepped into my sitting room slash office. I was thinking of retrieving their files and leaving a written reprimand, but then I remembered the cold I just escaped from.

I took a seat at my desk and started to draft what I wanted. By the time they left my bedroom, I was finishing the final version of the second one. The girls stopped at my desk to bow before trying to flee.

"Don't move," I said halting them in their tracks. At times I missed using a computer, but then there were moments like this when I enjoyed using pen and paper. It put all those hours of writing class to use.

"Go to the office and have these added to your files," I told the girls as I held up both pieces of paper. Gingerly they took them out of my hands and stepped back.

"Will there be anything else?" Nicole asked as she kept her head lowered.

"Yes," I said as I looked over their clothing that was now all back in place. "I will be expecting both of you here at ten-thirty tonight," I continued. They both raised their head at this. "Other than your shoes, I don't expect you to be wearing anything else but those stockings," I added on.

"Ms. Patrishia?" Ashley now asked.

"Yes," I said in acknowledgment.

"Do you want us to strip here in your office?" was her real question.

"No," I answered as I shook my head. "You will walk from your rooms to my room with only your white stockings and shoes on," I made clear. "Is that understood?" I now asked them so they realized that there was punishment attached to this.

"Yes Ms. Patrishia," they said at the same time.

"That will be all," I told them as I turned back to the files that I was going to look at before they caught my attention.

"Yes Ms. Patrishia," they said once more before leaving my suite.


=====

Sorry, not all my stories are riddled with sex.

=====

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED