A Real Bottom - Part 1 {mxm}



I watched the guy next door as he walked into his living room that was facing my balcony. I sipped my cooling coffee as he looked around before he saw me looking at him.

I expected him to walk away or pull the blinds that all homes come with these days leaving me to find something else as good looking to admire.

Instead, he looks back at me giving me more time to appreciate the body that he clearly spends time on. His very baggy tank top was more like a piece of cloth with three huge holes in it. It showed off more skin than it covered.

I pushed myself off the railing as I watched him remove it with just one arm, in one smooth motion, to show off the rest of his broad chest. He then rubbed said shirt over his nipples, pecks, taut waistline, and flexing arms.
I had a feeling this was going to be the end of my show. He might wave or just turn his back as he walked away for a shower.

I was soon proved half right. The guy dropped the wet shirt and his hands drifted to the waistband of his faded jeans. Slowly he popped the top button with his head down before looking back up at me. He then lowered his eyes again as he zipped his pants open. I started to make bets with myself over what kind of underwear he wore.

When he turned around, I was deflated as I believed that he was done teasing me and was now leaving. My cock got hard with hope as I saw him standing still and moving his hands to the sides of his jeans. As my dick painfully hardened in my own jeans, he pulled the back of his down.

I lost my bet. I saw an ass that could win competitions being as tanned as the rest of him. Those cheeks were framed by the white of a jockstrap. With a bulging hard-on, he turns around and points down to the entrance to his building. I point to that glass door also, to make sure. He nods his head.

I didn't even give myself time to grin back as I walked inside and over to my party bag. I just grabbed it before snagging my keys on my way out the door. Two minutes later, if not three, I was standing outside his building watching him as he walked towards me just wearing his jeans. He was even barefoot as he made his way across the tiled floor.

As he opened the door I realized that his hair that I thought was black was instead a very dark shade of brown.

”Hey, ” he said as he extended his hand. ”I’m Tony, ” he introduced.

”Eric,” I answered as I shook his hand. He then saw my bag.

"It has condoms and lube,” I started. "I didn't stop to take them out. I just grabbed the bag to keep you from waiting, ” I explained.

”I have in my apartment, but maybe you have some toys in there for us to play with?” he asked sounding a little hopeful as he looked at my face again.

”Possibly,” I teased back. Not counting the lube and the box or two of condoms, there was nothing but toys inside this red and blue duffel bag.

”I hope you don't mind taking the stairs,” Tony said as he waved me into the building. "The elevator is broken again. Thank the gods I only live on the third floor,” he ended as he pulled the door to the stairwell open.

"Lead the way,” I told him and soon followed him in. As the door closed behind me with a loud click I watch Tony as he fiddled with his jeans and was soon mooning me as we continued to climb the stairs in silence. I watched his ass like it was a light leading me out of the darkness until jean fabric hid it from my view again. I looked around and realized that we were now on the third-floor landing.

The wide smile on Tony’s face showed that he knew he had me, even though he already got me over here. I dropped my bag and pulled him in for a kiss. Hard cock met hard cock as we collided and I pressed us into the wall. Tony tasted sweet as I alternated between his lips and tongue. He moaned into my mouth as I slid my hand into the back of his still opened jeans. I felt an ass that seemed to have slipped out of my dreams. It was tight under a movable layer of softness that my fingers couldn't stop playing with. They were more than a handful each but no more than I was happy with.

How his ass hole would measure up, had me daydreaming until I moaned into his mouth when one of his hands squeezed my dick like it was his.

"Fuck,” I said out loud as I pulled back and tried to keep myself from coming so soon.

”My place?” Tony asked with my eyes still closed. I nodded my head. My eyes stayed closed as I thought of what I could to get myself under control. ”You need to open those pretty greens to see where you're going,” he informed me just as I succeeded. I opened my eyes to see his bright brown ones looking back at me. My arms were holding on to his shoulders as I kept him at arms’ length. I then watched as he zipped up and buttoned his jeans before I dropped my hands and successfully suppressed a groan of disappointment.

I picked up my bag and followed him out into a thin hallway.

”There are two apartments per floor,” Tony explained. That would explain why I only saw two doors on either side of the hallway. He opened the door to his apartment and I followed him in before closing it behind me and locking it. I turn around to be frozen in place as I see him bending over as he pushed his jeans down his legs with his ass towards me again.

Dear heaven I said to myself as I started to work on opening my jeans before my cock broke.

”So what do you have to play with?” Tony asked as he now walked in my direction wearing just his jockstrap.

======
Should I even say “Don’t worry."? It’s only going to be like 4 parts long at the most.
=======

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED