Yeah... I was surprised too.

I just posted far more 'stories' than I thought I would have to. to get current with what is posted over on Tumblr. And there are still more 'stories' over there that I didn't post here just because I think they might be...pushing some boundaries for some people.

Yeah, I rock most boundaries unless it's something I really don't want to be a part of and that puts me ahead of most people and their limits.

So if you are wondering what I haven't shown you, feel free to use this link. It will take you to the list of all the posts that I have tagged 'My Stories'. All the long ones, all the short ones. All the very interesting captions that I wrote up and thought was worthy of the tag at the time.  So, we know this isn't possible as of December 20th 2018. So as of that date, I have tried to copy over more of my stories and the photos for them and the ones that I already had here. Hopefully, I got all of them before I was locked out of my tumblr or it got fully deleted. If either event actually happened. But as of today, 12/20/18, most of my tumblr can't be seen or accessed and they user pic has been changed. 

As for some of those boundaries that I was talking about, I may have posted one or two of them here, just for the sake of posting bits for "The Story Of The Maids". The rest, one that I can think of, just because I thought I had posted it already and then not bringing myself to delete it afterwards.

But if any of you think I should take it down, you should know by now how to bring that to my attention. Hint. Use the comment section. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED