Brotherly Fun {gay incest/threesome}



I sat in that chair, in that hotel room as I watched my younger brother as he sucked off the guy he had hired for a night or two.

I was told that we were going to have fun like we use to. I was told we were going to share. I was told they were very good looking. He didn’t lie. I just, for a moment, forgot about the good times we use to have before I got married.

I forgot about all the times we locked ourselves in the bathroom and jerked each other off in the morning before going to school and parting to live in our clicks. About the nights we tired ourselves out so much, that we found ourselves in each other beds more days than not by the time our mom or dad knocked on our door to wake us up.

We talked about each other’s girl friends as we banged in the back of my car about once a month when we had to do it outside the house so we could be as loud as we wanted. I always called it my car, but it was the one our mom shared with me and Dan, my brother, who was now swallowing a cock that was longer than mine. But not by much.

I looked over the head of my cock as he pushed his lips down our companions. I remembered how his tongue felt as he moved it from side to side when he swallowed me all those years ago. Did he still do it the same way? Had he gotten better? My cock jerked as the idea turned me on even more. My eyes moved over his body and took in the tattoos that he told me about, but hadn’t seen in person until now.

My eyes moved to his back that I looked at a lot during the last year of my high school years. He was broader and more solid than he was in my memory and more tanned. I wasn’t surprised that he spent so much more time in the sun with the body he now had. My eyes were now drawn back to his mouth with the bobbing of his head.

The man moaned. His name is Kent. I saw as he put a hand to his forehead before he ran his fingers and hand through his own hair as he looked at Dan as he went down on him repeatedly. My cock now leaked and I fought the urge to grab it and jerk off as this idea zinged through me at the same time. I could cum without touching myself. I had done it before and it always felt great, but at those times I had no way of touching myself. I now had the choice. Could I do it? Could I keep my hands off my cock as Kent got louder and gripped Dan’s hair? My hands held the arm rests of my chair as I resisted the urge.

Dan’s hands held Kent’s side before sliding to his ass as Kent took over and forcefully deep throated his long dick down my brother’s neck. Not once did I hear him gag, but I think one or two moans made it pass that impressive cock in his mouth. Then it was Kent’s turn to become increasingly vocal.
I felt my nipples as they got harder and bolts of lust spread as they throughout my body. One of my hands tweaked my nipple. I allowed myself to do that much. My eyes half closed as I urged my orgasm closer as Kent started to shout.

“Yes! Cock sucker yes!”

My breath became labored, I pulled harder on my nipple as my other hand was grasping and rubbing my abdomen as I kept my hand from getting any closer to my painful, hot, leaking dick. I wanted to cum. It hurt so good. I wanted to make it feel a little better. Just a little…

“OH FUCKK!!…” Kent screamed as he pushed Dan’s face into his crotch and held him there as I watched my cock shot cum onto the floor in their direction.

===

I really liked this story. I remember it every now and again. 

===

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED