The Story Of Maids - Subpar {Complaining} - updated



“Betty must learn to dress her maids better,” I tell my daughter as she greets me at the door and I hand my hat to our far better-dressed maid.

“I gave her the card for our tailor before I left.” I continued as we turned to walk down the hallway. “The poor girl had to hold up her skirt the whole time.” I lamented before stepping down into the sunroom that we regularly sat in to do most of our activities. “I’m lucky she didn’t spill the tea on me.”

“You said the same thing about Mrs. Sutter’s maids too last week,” Anna said as she walked over to a chair that already had a book on it.

“I said it because it’s true,” I stated before I sat down on my favorite chair. “But at least Mrs. Sutter used some decent colors for her staff's uniforms. The ones I saw today were a black skirt, a light brown apron that did the girl’s breasts no favors and simple dime-a-dozen white panties.”

“Mmm,” my daughter mumbled as she no longer paid me any attention. I turned to look out the window and saw the gardener as he did some weeding while his assistant watered the plants under the late afternoon sun. Some houses still insisted that their groundskeepers stayed fully dress when doing their work, but we recognized that at times it was too hot to insist on that for our workers.

So the two of them wore what they found comfortable for today's work. One wore a tank top that I'm sure was another color when he first bought it and a pair of loose jeans. The other guy only had on some baggy jean overalls. His chest and back muscles were on display as they flexed with his arms as he made the landscape look the way he wanted it to.

===

It really is poorly designed.

===

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED