Pillow Head {gay/threesome}



Fucking is done quietly. The pillow has two functions. The first one you know about. To muffle any sounds I make as I’m being fucked. The second is to prevent me from seeing which one of my roommates is going to fuck me.

Sometimes they take turns and sometimes I can’t tell if they did. I’m the one that allows this. If I don’t present my ass, they don’t get it and they can’t ask for it either. I’m the gay one here, or so I was told back then.

They are being… accommodating, for all of us. I put my ass out there the first time after they said I needed to get laid to improve my souring temper. One of them threw a pillow at my face when I turned my head at hearing the zipper of someone’s fly being opened.

“I’m not looking at your face while I do this,” I think Kevin said. It was a little muffles under the pillow and it became even more so once I held it in place.

Lately one, or both of them have started to experiment on me. Before they would just drill my ass until we both came, but now my ass gets fingered longer than it needs to be to get me ready and my cock has been sucked and licked on a number of occasions.

I washed my ass out really well tonight to see if they would be willing to rim me before fucking my brains out. They always fuck my brains out.
===

I keep thinking this story is longer than it is. I don't know why. Maybe one day I'll come across it again and make it longer. But that will not happen for a while. Guilt will keep me from doing it until I get back to and finishing up 'The Queens'.

===

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED