The Story Of Maids - Thief {bondage/punishment}



I looked in on the girl and saw that she was still doing well, even with the evidence of her punishment clearly seen on her face. I closed the door and walked away.

I was about to tell Paula, who was walking towards me, to make sure she got her meal before the staff officially retired for the night, when I remembered how her eyes looked.

“Tia only gets two cups of water before the house shuts down tonight,” I tell her instead.

“Yes Mam,” she answers before she continues on her way.

Her punishment had to be uncomfortable or it wouldn’t be too much of deterrent. I will have to ask my husband what else we could inflict on her, or if we should just turn her over to the law keepers. I wasn’t very good at inflicting harm, but thievery must be dealt with and I will not allow it under our roof.

===

Ok. So this one could use some expanding on. Later. Later.

Well, it's later and I've completely forgotten what it is I was thinking never mind wanted to post. Sorry.

===

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED