I Did It!

And I'm ashamed that it took me this one.

For a while now I've had this account and I didn't set it up until now.

So now, you leave comments, ask questions, give suggestion easily. :)

Welcome Disqus. :)

If you know about it, I don't need to tell you about it. But for those of you don't know, know that you don't have to have account to leave a comment. I have guest comments enabled and there might be something there that you can log in with. They have like 5 ways for you to log in and keep track of your comments.

I'm leaving up my address that posted. Someone may still want it, and if no one uses it, no one uses it. :)

So there you go. One promise kept and it's still the first of the year. :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED