Want A Lift?

I was walking home one night from the bakery with some sweet wheat rolls to eat tomorrow with some eggs for breakfast, along with some other goodies. I took a short cut that would help me avoid Jeffrey, who seems to have moved into a house a block from mine. At this point I was six blocks from home. I had gotten off the subway a stop early so I could buy the bread. This weekend is what I have been looking forward too since Tuesday. And I wanted it to be great. I may also add that Jeffrey is not seen in this weekend's picture. My feet for some reason did not feel up to walking, but I reminded them of the soft bed that was waiting for them and so we trudged on.

I crossed a street then stopped to adjust my bags, when I heard someone calling my name. I turned and saw a very familiar blue truck pulling up along side me. It was Andrew and Lauren.

"Hi, guys." I told them.

"Hello. Would you like a lift home?" Andrew asked me.

"Yes. I would." I told him.

Lauren reached her hand back to open the back door for me. I loaded my stuff in then myself. I lived on a one-way street so he had to take a longer way to get there than if I had walked it, but I am not complaining.

"What are you guys doing in my neck of the woods?" I asked them.

"We were coming to see you." Andrew said as he turned down my street.

"Oh. How nice." I said. I did not expect anyone to come over. I was the one that goes to see them. It is a good thing that I bought all this extra stuff, for I have almost nothing in my house portioning to snack food.

To Read the rest of the story click here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED