February 14th

February 14th


A week away today,
I wondered about the ships.
Today there is one.
I saw it from the hill.
It's shimmering presence,
Was reflected in the dark water by its side.

I knew that lovers would come,
They had to.
A small island,
Beautiful and green,
And hinted with heat.

They would find each other's embrace,
And look up at the full moon that possessed the sky.
Their bare feet rested on the cold sand,
As they heard the surf.

It was not that far away,
As it defied the commands of Persideon,
To kiss the toes of land.

Parts of a song drifted towards them,
"I love you, I love you, I do."

I focused my eyes,
And saw it,
As it slowly slipped out of port.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED