Songs and me..

Clairvoyance

I looked up and saw him looking down on me.
Then he smiled, and I fell apart inside.

I reached out my fingers to touch his face,
I collided with cold glass.
I stepped back and closed my eyes.

His fingers grazed the keys,
The drummer tapped his skins softly,
And I heard the whisper of a violin.

As I opened my mouth his voice tumbled fort.
My head swayed from side to side.
I sang with him a duet,
With a silent voice.

My body began to move.
My hands were raised to the level of my eyes,
And his emotions where shown on my face.

I became elegant,
Enrapturing,
music.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED