I Miss The Cold

I
Send me some snow,
And I'll send you a flower.

II
A flower that has breathed the same air as I.
A flower that will give you it's last breath of the Caribbean.

III
Smell it's fragrance,
And you will smell the sea.
You will taste the salt on you tongue,
As you smell it engulfing you.

IV
You will taste the sugar cane as it grows around you.
You will fell this liquid sweetness as it slides down your throat.

V
Feel the tropical sun as its air surrounds you.
Feel the warmth as it shines down on your out stretched limbs,
And defrosts your bones and your soul.

VI
Send me some snow,
And I'll send you on a spiritual cruise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED