So Soon? - All Together Now Covers

 Hey. :)

I honestly thought that it would have taken me a while to find a pic that I liked enough to use, never mind make the covers. But I have them done already. I think it helped that already did a search for what I wanted weeks ago when I made a banner for the stories over at tumblr. 

So when my sister was keeping me awake last night I was able to find a few pics that held promise. I then made them tonight. 

Let me what you think. If you have valid points on the design, I'll consider making the change. 




This is the second time I've changed how I describe the story. The first time was a washed down version of the small blip of words that were attached to the pic I found on Tumblr. Then I rewrote it when I started to post to Hentai Foundry (HF). 

Considering how I ended the story, that descript was no longer really valid so I needed something new. So I think this will do now. 

I haven't said anything here, but if you have been following me, from before this story, you will know what I .pdf my stories. So a normal read over and corrections are in my future, but I will also be changing be age. 

I started out this story with him, Seth, just having turned 17 but by the end of the book he had turned 18 on his last birthday instead. 

So that is the one major change, but that will only need the cleaning up of maybe two paragraphs. 

That .pdf file won't be ready for a week at the soonest.

If you have any questions about the story or anything about any of my stories, feel free to leave a comment and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Later. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED