All Together Now - Part 21 {gay / age gap}

"Oh!" 

"Fuck!" 

"Ahhh!"

These were words that we all used, matched up, interchanged, and added on to as we fucked each other. My body was pushed between Uncle Ian's and Max's, shifting how their cocks filled me and what we felt. 

"MY GOD!" I shouted as one of them grew, stuffing my hole even more. I came without seeing, and somewhere in my fuzzy mind, I knew Max was holding me to his body as he tried, or Uncle Ian tried to continue fucking me. I felt the wet heat when someone came. My balls were still going, and my ass warmed with the feeling. 

"Fuck!" someone grunted hard before more cum was shot into my hole. I heard the sticky sound, as much as I felt it, when they continued to hump me and the cum they put there. They slowly rocked into me while keeping their cocks lodged deep in my ass. Max pushed me forward to lay down in my mess and over Uncle Ian's chest. He kissed me slowly, and I soon felt Max's lips as he kissed me along the back of my shoulders. 

I felt their hands as they rubbed my back, my sides, my arms, and even sliding into my hair as I laid there kissing away the time. I was not given a chance to get soft. The pressure in my balls started to build again as the kiss with Uncle got hungry and wet. Max was sucking and biting my flesh from his position behind me. 

I began to fuck myself with their cocks. They moaned into my body at different locations as I stimulated them into doing something about me. Both of them held my hips still so they could take over. Uncle groaned into my mouth when he became the first to pull free of my conformed ass. They, Uncle Ian and Max's cocks, had found a nice wet, tight place in my body, and now they were trying to pull themselves free of that. I loudly moaned as we were separated, then sighed in deep pleasure when we joined back together. 

The see-saw move was back. I wasn't being knocked up onto my knees just yet. They needed to fuck me, just not the "clawing-to-cum" kind. Not yet. But we were building back up to that lip-biting bliss. 

"Ah!"

Their thrusts were starting to get faster. They were stronger now that they had gotten their second wind. My hips were being held in place so their cocks could stay on target, but my body bounced with each hard thrust. 

Sounds instead of words streamed out of me as my cock slapped against my body. As the tingling in my balls built up. Max leaned down onto my sweaty body and pushed me into Uncle Ian's. My legs were wide and ached as they worked over my ass once more. 

"Yes!" I screamed out. "Yes," I said again. "Just a little more. A little more. A little more," I said over and over again, then I got there. "Oh, FucK!" I shouted, and they fought to keep me still as I came again. They eventually came. I'm sure they did because I felt them stop one at a time. I'm sure it was Max that came after me. He hissed in my ear as Uncle continued to fuck us. Then Uncle shook in my arms as he emptied another double ball load into me. "Ohhhh... fuck," I moaned when I was able to speak again. 

I felt the wetness between our bodies. The bed must have been a mess by now, but I was past caring. We laid there and just breathed for a while. My ass was still full of thick cocks. I felt the blood pumping through them, and the pulse kept me from going soft myself, but we were done. I thought we were done. But I was wrong. 

When Max pulled his body off of mine, and in turn, Uncle Ian's, his cock was slow to withdraw from my ass. I missed it, but I knew we had to separate. Then he pushed back in, and I cried out soundlessly. There was only a slight burn due to all the cum I was filled with. I was just mostly surprised. Then Uncle Ian did the same thing. I was held down as he fucked up into me with Max again. 

It wasn't over. This was now round three. Or was it four or five? I stopped trying to count as Max shifted and hit a new, unused, part of my ass hole. 

"Oh God, Yes," I moaned as I might have drooled. 

===
Two, or three, maybe four hours later.
===

"UNCLE!" I screamed as my body convulsed. That was it. I went limp in whoever's arms were holding me. I was done. I felt my body moving, but my eyes were closed, and I wasn't opening them again for a while. People and fluids slipped out of me. I was past caring wanting to identify what and who it might be. 

I drifted in and out for a few minutes. They were saying something, but I don't remember what. I was cleaned, for sure. The water was a little cold as it came in contact with my skin and other warm parts of my body. It caused me to regain some awareness of what was going on around me and to me. I then drifted back to where I was. 

Full body movement woke me again, and I was able to register that I was being carried down the hallway. Once my brain was satisfied that I was safe, I drifted back off again. 

===
Two, or three, maybe four more hours later.
===

There was no light in the room, so when I opened my eyes it took me a while to see that I was back in our room. I was pressed back against Max's front while my head rested below Uncle Ian's chin. We were all cozy and warm under a thin comforter. 

Before I remembered what woke me up, my stomach grumbled, and there was a painful pinch in my gut to really drive home that I was starving. 

I pushed arms, legs, and the bedding out of the way before I tried to leave this little cocoon. As I slowly got off the bed and stood up, parts of my body lit up in pain and were slightly stiff at first. But as I moved towards the door, after covering up Uncle Ian again, my movements became a little smoother even if the parts still hurt. Before I got to the door, I realized something else about my body. 

Of course, I was still naked, well, mostly. I seem to be "wearing" the butt plug once again. On my way to the kitchen, I took a detour to the bathroom to pee. Fifteen minutes later, I was standing in the kitchen, leaning against the island as I ate a microwaved plate of some of the food we brought home. It was good. I looked out the back door and saw as the sky became dark blue. The sun was starting to rise. I raised my bottle of Sprite, that I found in the back of the fridge, when I heard a voice. 

"There you are," Max said from across the room. I turned towards him as I lowered my drink. 

"Yeah, I was starving," I answered. He nodded his head as he came closer on his way towards the cupboard. Max took out a glass, filled it with water, and swallowed it all before rinsing out the cup. He placed it on the rack before walking in my direction. He then kisses my forehead as the sky got even lighter, and I saw rays of yellow behind him. 

"Don't take too long. The bed is cold without you," Max said before turning to leave. 

"You could hug Uncle Ian," I said as a joke before lifting my drink to my lips. I smiled as I heard him laughing while he walked down the hallway back to our bedroom. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED