All Together Now - Part 22 {gay / age gap}

"Do you still have it in?" Uncle Ian asked as I laid down facing him.

"What?" I asked as he engulfed me in his arms.

"The butt plug," he clarified. "Did you take it out?" he asked this time.

"No, I haven't taken it out," I told him with my eyes closed as I tried to get comfy again. Max realized that I was back and pulled himself closer to my body and crossed his arms with Uncle's.

"Good," he told me before kissing my forehead. "We might be able to get one more in before you have to go home," Uncle continued as I tried to fall back asleep. He may have said something else after that, but I didn't hear him. The next time I heard his voice, Uncle Ian was waking me up for a late breakfast. As I was looking around for my boxers, Uncle told me not to bother since I was going to have to take a shower soon, but I still snagged a shirt all the same on my way out the door.

I followed him out of the room and down the hall towards the kitchen. He was wearing boxers, so he must have been up for a while. At least long enough to find a pair and put them on.

I wasn't sure what I was smelling, and I still wasn't sure of what I saw in the frying pan that I watched Max place in the middle of the table. I clearly saw three sunny side up eggs on top of something. When I got nearer, I saw bits of corn, bacon, and spinach, I think. I stood over the table and looked even closer. I smelled it before my eyes understood what I was looking at. It was oatmeal.

"Oatmeal?" I asked Max as I lifted my head and looked in his direction.

"It's really good," Uncle said as he pointed at the seat with the cushion on it as he took a seat himself.

"You've had this?" I asked as I turned to look at the dish again. It didn't smell sweet or bad either. I took my seat as I thought about it. I have heard of people eating fried eggs with their oatmeal, but the bacon and spinach were new. Along with the corn. It's like Max started to make an omelet, and the oats fell in.

"A few weeks ago," Uncle said as he took the serving spoon and scooped up one of the eggs and all the oat mixture under it onto a plate. He then handed it to me before picking up another plate. "Max found this weird list of stuff to do to oats, and this was one of a few we tried out," he continued to explain. I picked up my fork and poked at it a bit before taking a bite. Without the sugar or something sweet, the oats were almost like a hardy type of rice. I liked it.

Max soon joined us, and we all dug in. We talked about everyday things. What happened at the jobs during the week. What their workload looked like for the upcoming one. I talked about college and told them how I was looking forward to staying with them during the odd holidays.

Uncle Ian told me that he looked forward to having me back in his bed, then he asked when would be the next time I would come for a visit.

"The 4th of July week I think," I told him. It wasn't set in stone yet, but with all the effort my Dad was putting into keeping the family connected now, I'm sure it was a safe bet.

"Then college in the fall," Max chimed in with as he laid his fork down. "I think this one came out better than the last one," he then told Uncle Ian.

"I think they're the same," Uncle said as I watched him shrug before picking up the pan and swapping it with his now empty plate. "That isn't to say that it isn't damn good," he commented before taking one of the last three bites left in the pan and shining a smile in Max's direction.

"I think I'll try it with egg and kimchi next time," Max said from his side of the table.

"Kimchi?" I asked him as I felt grateful for not being there to try it. Hot spices are not my friends.

"What's Kimchi?" Uncle Ian asked instead.

"Where's my phone?" I asked the room before Max could answer. I wasn't stuck to it like some people were, but did I checked it occasionally. I'm sure it was dead by now.

"Where did you last see it?" Uncle asked me. I reached for my back pocket on reflex and hit the bottom of my shirt instead.

"It was in my pants," I answered as I stood to go find them.

"They're still in the car," Max told me. I looked towards the front door like I could see the car outside and, I kinda could. I also saw all the rocks on the path that I remembered being sharp under my bare feet.

"With my shoes," I remembered out loud.

"Then you should go get them," Uncle said as he stood up and walked over to the island. I heard the clinking of keys and turned to look at him. He tossed them to me, and I stared at them in horror as they came flying towards me.

"You know no one comes out here," Uncle said while leaning backwards on the counter. I turned to look at the door again. As I remembered the number of times I was outside naked and being fucked, I had to concede that no one came close to the house, but the stones. The moment I thought about putting on one of their shoes, I shot it down. I took a deep breath and walked towards my sunny fate.

I opened the door and still looked around a little before taking my naked ass out onto the porch. The sun did feel good on my legs, and for a moment, I wished that I wasn't wearing the shirt. As I moved down the steps, I was reminded of the plug that was up my ass. The cushion's middle dip kept the plug from distracting me from breakfast.

I stood there thinking about what would be the best way to get to and from the car as painlessly as possible. Then I saw a dust cloud grow from behind the trees that lined the driveway once you left the main road. Shit! Someone was coming. I ran to the car and cursed every second it took me to get there. I got the door open as quickly as I could and dived in, I think, just before they would be able to see the house and me.

I grabbed my pants and pulled them on before digging around for my shoes. I also found my phone down there, and as I picked it up I saw a screen full of texts and calls from Mom and Dad. It flashed too quickly for me to know what they were about.

"Seth, is that you?" I heard my Mom ask. I sat up and looked at her as I thanked Mother Earth and the universe that I was now wearing my pants. "What are you doing down there?" she asked this time. I held up my phone.

"I dropped it out here last night," I told her.

"So that's why you didn't answer me," she said with a slightly relieved look on her face.

"Why didn't you just call the house phone?" I asked to have it occur to me that I haven't seen a phone in the house.

"It went right to voice mail, and are there more phones down there because no one was picking up their phones," she complained.

I looked around half for show, but I did find another behind the pedal. I lifted it and shook it at my Mom. I was willing to bet money that the other one, whoever that one belonged to, was under a chair in the living room or buried deep in the couch.

"Well, come on. Pack your bags we're leaving," Mom tells me as I reach for the door.

"Leaving?" I asked. I hadn't taken a shower yet.

"Check your texts," she tells me as she grabs my arm for us to walk back together. I see my brother and sisters sitting in the car, but Dad was nowhere in sight. He must have been inside already.

When I woke up my phone, I noticed three things. One was the time. It was 10:39 am. Two was how much battery power I had left. Fifty-six percent. And thirdly, I had two missed phone calls and three texts. The texts were from Dad, while Mom's name was on the missed phone calls.

I quickly pulled up a text and saw that we were leaving before, if not at noon.

"I heard that you haven't heard," Dad said when we walked into the living room.

"Why are we leaving early?" I asked him.

"A board meeting was called, so we have to be back a few hours early so your Mom can read over the issues or what have you, and then be there bright and early the next day," Dad explained. I continued to just look at him not believing what was happening. "When your mom was first told about the meeting, they wanted her back by this afternoon, but she wasn't the only one away, so it was pushed back to tomorrow morning. So be grateful that we weren't here waking you up at seven am," Dad added on.

"Do I have time for a shower?" I asked as I started to fear having to wear the plug all the way home.

"Nope. You are packing your bags, and we are shipping out ASAP," Dad said with an earnest grin. "I didn't expect to find you dressed and with shoes on," he continued. "This shouldn't take you more than ten minutes to get all your things together," he ended.

"Ok," I said as Mom patted my arm before letting me go. I looked at everyone before handing off the phone I found in the car to Max before walking down the hallway to the room where I had parked my stuff. I didn't have much to repack since I didn't think I could explain why I was going into their bedroom. I was thinking of going to the bathroom to take the plug out when Dad called to find out how much longer I would be.

"I'm done," I honestly replied as I walked out with my two bags and an ass full of cum and a metal butt plug.

"Can I use the bathroom?" I asked at the last minute to try to save myself.

"Yes. In thirty minutes, when we have our first pit stop," Dad told me as he took my bags and went out of the door ahead of me. Mom hung back for some reason.

"I'll be right there," I told her.

"See you guys later," Mom said to Uncle Ian and Max before leaving me to say my goodbyes.

"I'm stuck with this thing in me," I half hissed at Uncle Ian.

"And there is where it's going to stay until you get home, Boy," Uncle Ian said as he grabbed the back of my head. "Do you understand?" he asked me as he inched his face closer to mine. I nodded as I looked back into his eyes.

"Talk about being cock blocked," Max said as he stood at my side and pressed his hard cock against my hip.

"You might be, but I won't," Uncle said in Max's direction before he looked at me again. "As for you," he started. "I'm going to think of you in that cramped car, with my cum and Max's deep in you with your birthday gift keeping them there," Uncle said before kissing me. Max not wanting to be left out, kissed a patch of skin under my ear.

"Seth!" Mom called out, and we all jumped apart before Max started to laugh.

"I'm coming!" I shouted before I turned to leave.

"You don't get my ass until Seth leaves," I think I heard Max say as I walked back out onto the porch. I looked at the minivan and tried not to cry as I thought of the almost seven-hour ride home.


THE END

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED