All Together Now - Part 20 {gay / age gap}

"How are you doing?" Max asked me before Uncle came back. I thought for a moment before giving him an answer. 


"Ok," I answered. "You are a little heavy," I then said as I felt his weight around me. "But not in a bad way," I added on when I realized he could have taken it the wrong way. 


"Hahaha. It's ok," Max assured me. "Let's see what will happen if I let go of you," he said. While Max was resting, his grip had loosened, and some of my cum had streamed out of me. Now that I was free, there wasn't much left, but I sunk into the feeling of being let loose all the same. I shook a little as my balls fully emptied themselves. "How does that feel?" he asked when there was none left. Or so I thought until he massaged the last drops out of my shaft. But Max did it slowly so he wouldn't get a rise out of me in the process, and he succeeded. 


"I'm so tired," I breathed into the room as I closed my eyes. 


"Really?" Uncle Ian asked when he walked back into the room. I looked in his direction, and he was holding two beers in one hand and a cup of something in the other. "Let's just all rest for a moment, and we'll see how you feel later," he tells me as he offers up the cup in my direction. 


"Thanks," I tell him as I take it from him. It was cold, and as I looked inside, I saw the orange liquid of OJ. Before I took a sip, Max separated from me, and I watched as he took a seat at one end of the couch. I held my cup carefully as I moved to sit against his side. Once I was seated, I extended my legs down the length of the sofa.

"Ok," I told Uncle Ian once I had taken a sip. I was grateful for the dip in the cushion below my ass as it kept the plug from pressing into me. 


"What do you want to watch?" Max asked as he reached for the remote. 


"I don't know," I said with a shrug before thinking about it. "A sci-fi movie?" I put out there. 


"Ok," Max said as he turned on the tv and went to Hulu.


"Stargate," Uncle Ian said when he saw it on the screen. 


"Stargate?" Max asked me. I guess he didn't mind watching it. But who would? It was a great movie. 


"Sure," I told him. Max set the movie to play, placed the remote back on the coffee table, and slipped his arm around my waist as he took a sip of his beer. While Dr. Daniel Jackson was being dragged over dunes, Uncle Ian left his chair to lift my legs and take a seat at the other end of the couch. My feet soon found themselves on the other side of his lap. 


It couldn't be considered a modern movie, just for how young the actors were, but that didn't mean it wasn't a great movie to enjoy. And I would have been enjoying it if I could have kept my eyes open. I saw the doctor trying to shoo away old ladies that were trying to clean him through fluttering eyelashes because they hadn't been able to wait until the movie ended. 


At first, their hands were only rubbing my side and knee caps. Now they were massaging my balls and nipples. One of my legs was hanging off the side of the couch, giving Uncle Ian more space to do what he wanted. Instead of going up my cock, he went further back towards the plug and the hole it was lodged in. 


As Jack and Daniel said, "I have an idea." one came to me. 


"Do you want to fuck me with the plug in place?" I asked Uncle Ian as he slowly moved it in and out of me. 


"Don't you want to finish watching the movie?" I heard him ask me instead.


"Who's watching the movie?" I quietly asked before I moaned in his direction. I wasn't capable of opening my eyes at that moment. 


"I watched this much," Uncle said as he continued this game. I figured that if he wasn't in a rush to fuck me, I wouldn't have to tell him when I was ready to cum. I felt it creeping closer, and Uncle felt my leg shaking before my balls started to squeeze in on themselves. He let go of the plug and slipped his hand down the inside of my leg. 


Through all this, Ian hasn't stopped playing with my chest. He kept moving from one side to the next. Tweaking one nipple, then the other, then back again. It was the only stimulus I was now getting. So quite soon, I was able to hear the movie again. I think there was a gunfight going on, but it was over before I turned my head to look at the screen. 


I was able to watch the end of the movie with only a slight tingle in my nipples and the base of my cock. 


"Now you're mine," Uncle Ian said the moment words appeared on the screen. He pulled me forward and over his lap. Wasn't I holding a cup? He wasted no time in pulling me into his chest so he could kiss me as his hand did something behind my back. I felt the plug as it was moved around and then pulled out. I thought that Uncle Ian was going to fuck me outright, so I gasped loudly into his mouth when he shoved his dick into my ass alongside the plug.


"Holy Fuck!" he shouted as he pulled our lips apart. "How are you able to keep this hard thing inside you?" Uncle asked as I huffed open-mouthed over his shoulder. 


"Practice," I said before hungrily reaching for his mouth with mine. I started to rock him deeper into my ass. I made him slip by the stainless steel of the plug that was somehow being kept in place, halfway out of my butt. 


I hissed as I continued to push him in. "AH!" I exclaimed when I couldn't push his cock in any further. I stayed there and rotated my hips to get both of us use to the tightness. I then felt something that had me trying to look behind me. Both of Uncle Ian's hands were gripping my hips, but the plug was moving counter to any movement we were making. That is when I saw Max behind us, and he was the one now in charge of the toy. 


"How do I feel?" I asked Uncle now that he was in there, and I was getting close to being able to fuck him. "Do you feel Max's cum still warm and wet in my ass?" I asked Uncle as I decided to lean back and press my hands into his thighs. My cock was standing straight up between us. His dick was now a little deeper inside me, and now I felt Max's hand attached to the plug that was between all three of us. 


"What about you, Max?" I asked as he pressed his shoulder into my back. 


"What about me?" he asked back as I felt his mouth on my skin. 


"I don't think Uncle Ian likes the plug," I said as I wiggled my ass some more, causing him to hitch his breath a little before he looked at me with dark eyes. "You should have your cock in there with his instead," I told Max as I continued to stare down Uncle Ian as his hands gripped my ass harder. 


"Your mouth is about to get you into trouble," Uncle growled at me. "Max, give the little bitch what he wants," he tells his friend before pulling me forward to kiss me hard. I hung my arms across his shoulders and used my knees to fuck us both without waiting for Max to join in. I kissed and fucked and sucked his sounds into my body like he did mine. 


I murmured when Max pulled the plug free. I moaned from deep in my soul when his hard long cock replaced the toy, and he pushed as deeply as he could while pressing me forward into Uncle Ian's chest. 


"That is good," he breathed out once his cock was seated inside me. 


"So good," I added as I felt my eyes flutter without seeing anything. I wasn't moving, but somehow their cocks were rubbing against and hitting my prostate. I grabbed the back of Uncle's head while he licked his way across my chest as he zeroed in on my nipples that were still smarting from all the pulling Max had done to them. I hissed out over his head once he made contact. 


"A little raw?" Uncle asked before kissing next to it this time. I nodded my head as my body refocused on what was going on in my ass. "Then kiss me while Max works on that ass of yours," he tells me before my head was moved to meet his lips again.


Max took that as his cue to start the fucking, and he fucked us hard. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED