The Story Of Maids - I Want To Be... {Crossdressing/Exhibitionist}



“I walked in on Adam masturbating in front of one of the maids again. I shouldn’t be upset with him really. He’s the most ordinary of my children as in he hardly touches the staff. I was far more relieved when I was told he actually had sex with them, male and female alike, than when I found out that he was inviting or ordering them to his room, where they would find him dressed in the day’s uniform. He would then proceed to strip in front of them and then jack himself off as he made them watch him. Then once he had recovered from his orgasm, he would ask them to run a bath for him and before leaving.”

I turned the page from the blond boy that reminded me of my son who was in a similar position and saw a grid of every uniform that has been used since Adam developed this kink of his.

“He is an adorable boy that photographed very well. I liked the one of him with his hair up in a bun as he modeled a Sunday outfit from last year, complete with tail and ears.”

===

I think I'll have to come back and re-work this story. I wrote this early on and hadn't fully embraced this world yet.

===

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED