So... I did get a few e-mails after all.

 

I hope that isn't too big for you. I'm using a real desktop to do this. 

So as you can see, I was notified about the death of my stories. I got 4 of these. I found them in my spam folder a day or two back when I was looking for something else. 

They were kind enough to tell me about the stories in question, years after they have been on the site, but said I wouldn't be getting such a courtesy for the deletion of my profile. In fact, this could be considered my warning. 

This was the shortest one, but I have one that I'm sure is aimed at either "Watch, But Don't Touch" Or "A World Of Fantasies". I'm half willing to bet the second one since it was the newest one. Less than a year and it was taken down at one point. And also "Summer Job". That was very popular. It took a while to get some attention, but when it did, it took off. 

Oh well. 

Ok. I'm going to work on the follow up for "World of Fantasies" now. 

Later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED