A Real Bottom - Part 3 {bxb}


 

"What goodies do you have in there?" he asked as he continued to catch his breath, but being far less noticeable now.

"Do you want me to list them for you?" I asked him as I stepped forward to bring our bodies back into contact. Tony watched me with darkening eyes while lifting his hands to grip my arms. With his brown eyes trained on my face, I captured his lips. Our tongues filled each other's mouth before our heavy breathing did.

"Don't do that," Tony mouthed against my lips, minutes of tongue licking later. "Show and tell is so much more fun," he informs me before slipping out of my arms to walk towards my duffle. I watched Tony as he picked up my bag and held it to his body. He looked at me with a wide smile on his kiss swollen lips as he saw me watching him. Then his expression got sober before becoming downright dark with lust while walking backwards. Soon he crosses over the threshold into another room, and I follow him.

It was his bedroom, of course. Tony stood in the center of the floor as I got closer to him. What little I saw of his room showed that it wasn't very decorated either. I think I saw one side table. The bed didn't have a foot or headboard. The two windows in the room had simple blinds that weren't fully pulled down. I think I saw clothes laying about somewhere in the room and a dresser of drawers.

I stopped about three feet from Tony and watched as he unzipped the bag and dumped out the contents at his feet. We both looked down at the mess he created. His left foot was covered by a double-ended dong about two feet long, while his right foot, was flanked by two bottles of lube.

Between us laid about four vibrators of different sizes and shapes, and two boxes of condoms. There were individually wrapped butt plugs that were paired up in sets of six, in two larger ziplock gallon-sized bags. Two dildos with suction cups on their bases, two sets of nipple clamps in their own little zip lock, two bottles of self-heating massage oil, and last but not least, something I got for a size queen that turned out to be fun for me too. A penis girth sleeve.

It did extend penetration by almost two inches, but it was the width that all my bottoms have been fascinated with once they saw it. Oh, there was one more thing. I didn't even see it until Tony bent down and picked up the bag of rubber butt plugs. There was a breathable ball gag and cloth hand restraints. I understand that making the gag breathable slightly defeats its function as a gag, but most of the time just using it is a turn-on, and if the other guy has others, we would try them out too.

"You want to use those first?" I asked Tony as he continued to look at the black butt plugs.

"It does look interesting, but you've already opened me up," he said with a sly look on his face. He gave the bag another second or two of his attention before bending down and tossing it to the side to pick up the newest of my vibrators. It was a mini vibrating stroker. It wasn't very big or that powerful, but I used it to its strengths. "What is this thing?" Tony asked me as he turned it this way and that, looking at its odd little shape. I reached across the space separating the two of us, and pulled it out of his hands.

"You need to be fully undressed to find out," I told him. Tony's smile was gifted to him from the devil himself as his fingers pulled at the waistband of his jockstrap. I watched as he pulled the pouch down slowly. I saw a small tended forest of public hair before the base of his cock was revealed. Tony pulled the fabric away from his skin, and I was disappointed to see that there wasn't a mess. His cock wasn't visibly cum covered for me to lick clean or help with the use of the stroker. But at least he was getting hard again.

I bent to pick up one of the bottles of lube before following Tony as he walked towards the bed while stepping out of his jock. My eyes moved over the entirety of his back. I glanced past his still impressive ass and between his legs as he lifted one and then the other to crawl up onto the bed. I watched Tony as he turned around to lay back on his bed. He tossed his jockstrap, which had already played its part in his fantasy, onto the floor.

"Ready to show me how to use that thing?" Tony asked as his eyes flickered between me and the grey vibrator in my hand.

"Sure," I told him and watched as he opened his legs for me. I saw his muscles as they flexed with the movement. I followed the path they highlighted back to his cock and balls. His cock grew harder as I imagined sucking on his soft-looking and smooth balls. Tony manscaping could not be a surprise to me at this point. It was clear from the moment I saw him that he took care of his body.

I wanted to taste Tony before I prepped him with lube, so I dived tongue first for his cock. I licked around the head and got the last bits of cum that hadn't been pulled off with the jock before swallowing him whole and humming at the sung hot fit of him in my mouth.

I heard Tony moan before he slid his body closer to mine. I kept my tongue moving up and down his cock shaft even as Tony tried to buck against my mouth. Before we got too carried away, I set him free and moved down to his balls. They were warm and salty, and we both produced a moan from the activity. My eyes were closed as I pulled one ball from my mouth while sucking it back in at the same time. A little sexual torture that I wasn't above dealing out. When I felt my grip tighten around the vibrator, I remembered what Tony had asked me to do.

Tony's testicle popped free of my lips, and I looked into his hooded eyes for a moment. He was breathing hard, and there was a fine sheen of sweat covering his body. I may have tortured him a bit more than I thought. I then concentrated on lubing the cradle of the stroker. I slid it onto his cock which was completely hard and even leaking again by this time.

"Turn over," I then instructed him. He didn't argue, but there was some dodging of his legs since I was kneeling between them. They moved up and over, and I ducked down low. As Tony was settling down, I reached for his ass and kissed it before dripping some lube on his hole which I exposed. I reached under his body and turned on the stroker. I watched as he jumped when it started to hum over his cock head. As the new sensation stimulated Tony's front, I rubbed the lubricant along his crack and into his hole. I would say that he was enjoying both.

"AAahhh," was a groan that slowly made its way out of his mouth. I lifted my hand away as Tony pressed his body into the mattress, trapping his cock against the buzzing silicone. I moved back to kneeling between Tony's legs when he started to grind his dick down into the stroker. I reached for a condom I saw on his side table and rolled it onto my dick as I watched his grinding ass. I continued to observe as he indirectly prepared himself. When he started to use his knees for better leverage, I reintroduced my cock to his ass. I reached out and held him still as I smoothly sank into his warm body. Once I had fully sunk myself into Tony, I paused to enjoy the feel of his heat and the tight hold he had on me. I even felt a little of the buzzing that massaged his cock.

I stayed deep in his body as I reached around to grab the stoker. I rotated it and smiled when I heard him hiss at the new direction. I started to test the depth I achieved in him before I grinned to myself with my lips between his shoulder blades.

"Are you liking this one, or do you want to try something different?" I asked him before licking and kissing his skin. I didn't care if it was part of his ear, neck, or shoulder.

"AH!" was shouted by Tony a moment later as I lost control. My hips gave him one fast full-length thrust before I reined myself back in and resumed the motion of rocking my cock in his ass without pulling out. "I'll think about it after you make me cum," Tony was able to say a beat or two later with a slight raspiness to his voice.

I suppressed a laugh but still smiled at his words. I let go of the stroker and pushed his lower back down into the bed so his cock was in firm contact with the toy before spreading his legs a little wider with my feet. Once I had Tony how I wanted him, and my legs were in position, I preceded to fuck the cum out of the both of us.

Tony's hole had a mind-bending slick tightness that heated my cock and passed on the more than the skin-deep hum of the stroker. From the frequent gripping of his ass I knew Tony was close too. The stroker wasn't meant to get a guy off on its own, just get them very close. Another form of sexual torture? Perhaps if I didn't plan on having them shout my name as I battered their prostate.

That was the plan that I executed now. I cut the ropes on my control and hammered his ass in fast succession. I made Tony part of the bed as I chased my orgasm. I was dragging him along with me as I heard his cries, labored breath, moans, and of course, my name. Tony was begging me. He didn't say what he wanted. I only heard 'Eric' and 'please' as they were knocked out of him. I saw his hands clutching at the sheets as the sound of our wet skin repeatedly and forcefully come into contact again, and again, and again were heard in between his cries.

I felt the tingle that rapidly expanded to fill my body. My mind was starting to falter as my body's goal became a point of light for it to chase down. I was almost there, almost ... and then I was blindsided by it as Tony's ass became a vice around my cock. He came first, and he yanked me towards where he was. I stiffened and jerked as I filled the condom instead of his fine ass.

We laid there, frozen, in time and place. At least I was. Tony moved far too soon and jostled me as he dug the stroker out from under his body and off his cock. Once he was free of the extra and currently unwanted stimulation, he returned to being motionless like me. And so we laid there, with the faint buzzing of the vibrator and our breathing filling the room.


THE END


=====
I know what I said at the end of the last part. But a reader over at WattPad had asked to see what was in the duffle bag and so we got a part three. I think it came out well. 

What do you think?
=====

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED