Coming Soon - A Real Bottom P3

 Hello.

I just, 3-ish hours ago, realized that I missed making some updates to my list here. So I went to fix that, and saw that I hadn't updated one story on here. 

A Real Bottom, as you can tell from the title. 

So that lead me to finding the story, both on here to make sure that I didn't update it, and over in my Grammarly app for the updated/extended version. 

But instead of just copying it and pasting it once I found where I started the extension, I started to read it over. I have odd blinders on that causes me to miss clear typos and mistakes in my stories, that allow me to believe that I typed it up perfectly until I read it over again. 

So I'm reading it over again before posting. But not now. I've been falling asleep for the last 30 mins, at least. So I'm calling it quits. I'll get back at it tomorrow. 

Later.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED