Taking Care {fxf}

image


I thought having a girl would be easier if not more fun then boys. At least I was half right.

I am grateful that keeping her from getting pregnant is less work than it was keeping her two brothers from knocking up girls left and right until I had them properly trained on how to use condoms and keeping a supply on them at all times.

But I feel I may have to dust off the strap on that my Mom gave me when she found out that I was having a girl. Actually she said that she bought it when she found out that I was pregnant with my first child, but since none of my boys came out as bi or gay, she kept it safe for a girl child.

It would be my first time using one. I had my Dad growing up and he helped Mom with my sex education and moments that Dads are good for.

===

Keep an eye on this one. I feel like I'm going to come back and add more later.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED