After Work Party {gang bang/gay}



I was told to wear a good suit for this appointment, but not my best suit. Once I read that note which was attached to my assignment, I knew what kind of clients I had.
I even stopped off at the barber's for a shave and to do something with my hair knowing I would be reimbursed for it since it was a business expense.

It was 7:15 pm by the time I arrived at 942 Wick St downtown and two hours after the offices in the building had closed for the day, but once I gave my name to the guard on duty, he allowed me into the building and told me what floor I was to send the elevator to.

I fixed my tie, pulled the cuffs down past the sleeves of my jacket and put one hand in my pocket as the elevator opened on the lower level as stated to get into the mindset that I would need for this job. I stepped off the elevator to look for the door marked J27 and found it about ten minutes later.

I looked at the details for this meeting one more time before folding it and putting it in my back pocket. I didn’t knock, I just opened the door and walked in to find a bunch of mostly undressed men in what looked like a locker room.

They were not the corporate type that I was expecting when saw the address, but considering I was in the lower levels of the building, it wasn’t too hard to guess who these men were.

“Does someone want to explain to me what the fuck is going on here?” I asked loudly as I walked into the center of the room as I let the door close behind me while I made eye contact with everyone there.

Ten minutes later I was missing my tie and kneeling on towels as hard cocks waited their turn to make me gag.

For thirty minutes after the last cock slipped from my lips, I was being made to lick out ass after ass if not suck someone’s balls. My mouth was aching and happy when they finally turned their attention to my lower half. I still wore my shirt and jacket, but my pants were removed along with my underwear before they pulled me over to a desk or table that they fetched from another room and tied my hands to it somehow so I was stretched across the top and bent at the waist.

Every one of them wanted a piece of my ass and I was in no position to stop them if I wanted to. They called me Boss over and over again as they grunted around me as they fucked me one after the other for what seemed like hours and hours, but it couldn’t have been more than two. Some of them had been pretty worked up before they pushed their cock into my ass, so they didn’t last long, while others enjoyed plowing me for a while. Some guys were even pulled off by others when they took too long to finish up since they wanted to be shooting off inside me, instead of their hand when they came. Others didn’t need to feel my ass around their cock to cum. Men of all body types and ages stood around me while they jerked their cocks until they splattered my face and back while others fucked their cum into my body.

“This is the only thing about a boss that should be tight,” the last guy said loudly as he banged me hard just before cumming and digging his fingers into my waist. How did I know he was the last guy? I wasn’t keeping track. It wasn’t possible at that point.

I was catching my breath and wondering how many were left when I heard someone ask the room if there was anyone left who hadn’t had a turn. No one answered, and I was cut loose. That is when I knew it was over. They got me a cold water bottle and then one of them lead me to the showers when I had rested and needed to call it night, but clearly couldn’t leave the way I looked.

When I came back out wondering about how my paints made it through the appointment, not to mention my tie, I saw two guys left waiting for me. I was aware of the guys around me taking a shower while I took my time and I knew that I was among the last of them when I finally made my way in there, but I expected to find more of them out here. For a second I thought that my appointment wasn’t truly over when it registered that they were fully dressed.

They thanked me for showing up and gave me a tip of $100 and asked my name so they could request me by name for the next time. I then asked how soon this next time was going to be and they said not to worry. It wasn’t to be anytime soon. Six months at the earliest, but realistically, it may take at least nine months for them to pool enough money to do this again.

I told them to make sure to request me at least two weeks before so they knew if that time has already been booked or not and if it was, they would have time to pick someone else.

They shook my hand and thanked me again before asking if I wanted one of them to see me out. I asked if I would get arrested if I left alone. They assured me it was all cool. My name had been placed on a list that said I was supposed to be here tonight. Then the guy who didn’t say as much as the other one extended his hand that held my pants, underwear and tie decently folded for me.

===

Hey. ðŸ‘‹

I took a break from writing part 11 when I saw the pic above on a short stroll through Tumblr. :)

As always, let me know if you see any typos or such so I can fix them.

Later.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED