Watch, But Won't Touch - Part 10 {mxb}





I was trying to watch the tv but five minutes in, I wanted to go outside. I was starting to feel cooped up in the room. I didn't really want to do anything outside, I just wanted to feel space beyond me that didn't stop at these walls. I quickly typed up a text and sent it to my Dad. When I didn't see the little bubble right away as he typed something back to me, I placed my cell on my leg and tried to watch tv again. 

Where do you want to go? He texted back. 

A park. A beach. I just want to be outside where there is space for a little while. I told him. 

Kent is on his way to our room. He'll take you out for a drive and you can decide when his hour starts with you. Just let me know where you end up. Dad told me a few minutes later.

Thanks, Dad. I texted back as I stood up from the chair. I placed the phone back on its charger as I moved around the room finding clothes and getting dressed. 

As I picked up my phone again, fully dressed and with my key card in my pocket, the doorbell rang. I walked across the room and opened the door to find Kent looking back at me. 

"Ready for some joyriding?" he asked me. I got the double meaning and smiled back at him. 

"Yes," I answered. "But can we get something to eat first?" I asked as I stepped out into the hallway and pulled the door closed behind me. "I'm starving," I explained. 

"Sure," Kent replied. "What do you want for lunch?" he asked as we walked towards the elevator. I shrugged my shoulders as I thought of what I was in the mood for other than the basics of it just being food. By the time the doors to the elevator closed, I still didn't have an answer for him, but he didn't press the issue. Instead, he pulled his phone out and leaned against a wall as we went down. 

I thought of pizza, a burger and fries, fried chicken from KFC and Popeyes, even getting a few hotdogs crossed my mind. But I hadn't settled on anything by the time the elevator dinged. 

"How about some Dim Sum?" Kent asked me as he finally spoke up and held out his phone to show me what he found. The name of the place was Dim Sum Palace. They served more than just Dim Sum or dumplings as they seemed to be written here. They had a lot of stuff, even desert. Along with something that caught my attention that I knew I would never try. Braised Chicken Feet. Like never. 

"It looks good," I told him once I moved my eyes back to the other side of the menu and saw chicken, beef and veggie dumplings along with the Hello Kitty Buns that I saw below in the desserts section. "Yeah, we can try them," I said as I handed him back his phone. 

"Good," Kent said as he looked at the screen again. "It's not that far away. I'll have you fed in no time, then some sightseeing perhaps?" he asked as he looked up at me. 

"Well, I did say I wanted to get out," I told him as we neared the entrance for the hotel. When we stepped outside he walked over to the valet and he was handed some keys before the valet pointed to something off to the side. I followed his hand and saw Kent's car. He must have called down before to have it brought out front. 

After a short walk and buckling ourselves into our seats we were soon merging with traffic. 

"What is your favorite Chinese dish?" Kent asked to get a conversation going. 

"I don't know," I told him as I thought back to the few times I've had something that was really Chinese. "Do chicken wings covered in Chinese barbecue sauce with french fries count?" I asked with a laugh knowing that it didn't. "I've had Dim Sum before. Once I think. I've also had scallion pancakes. Those weren't actually what I thought they would be so I'm not sure how much I like them, but I think they were ok," I told him as I looked out at the passing buildings and cars. 

"Not even an egg roll?" Kent asked me. 

"Big cabbage stuffed Totino's?" I asked him. "I thought they were an American thing. Like fortune cookies," I told him. 

"What are Totino's? And no, egg rolls are real Chinese food." Kent answers back. 

"Totino's? Pizza Bites?" I asked him in surprise. "I think we have a bag or two back home in the freezer," I pointed out as it crossed my mind.

"I never had that," Kent confessed. "I saw the tv ads but I never bought any. If I want pizza I buy pizza," Kent ended with a quick smile in my direction. 

"Well sometimes you don't want a whole pizza," I told him before looking down at his GPS to see how close we were to ordering some Dim Sum. 

"You know you can order it by the slice right?" Kent decided to enlighten me. 

"Not from Domino's or Pizza Hut or Little Caesars," I decided to let him know. 

"Wow," Kent remarked with a whistle. "You need to broaden your food boundaries son." We continued the drive in silence as I thought about it a bit. I ate a variety of foods. Just because I didn't eat everything doesn't mean I was missing out on something. Did it?

"Can your car connect to iTunes?" I asked as playing some music crossed my mind as something to do until we got to the Palace. 

"No need," Kent answered back. "We are only two blocks away now," he said as he took a right turn, and I saw the sign with their name on it, on the corner. There was parking in front, so Kent pulled off the road and picked a spot to park the car.

I was slipping my phone into my back pocket when I remembered that I was suppose to let my Dad know where we went. So I was texting as we entered the restaurant. I blindly followed Kent as he walked in, talked with someone, then was lead to a table. As he sat down, I finished my short conversation with Dad.

I took a seat across from Kent at a small, dark wooden table. The chairs were actually two benches that were attached to the wall and had the table in the middle of them. As I looked around, I saw that there were other groupings that had free-standing chairs. Kent then set about talking me into trying a bunch of stuff that he said we were going to share if I agreed. We then joked about food mostly while we waited for our orders to be brought to our table. It was fun and wasn't that long at all.

Sticky rice Dim Sum wrapped in lotus leaves, one for each of us. A three-piece serving of sesame balls, and some fried wontons Hong Kong style that was a serving of six. There was also the one dish that I wasn't sure about at all but agreed to try because Kent promised me a blow job in the car for it. 

I would have tried them if he said we would just make out in the car. For a full blow job, he might have gotten me to try a chicken foot. But on second thought...

"Hey, earth to Richard," I heard Kent say which dispelled the image of me looking down at a plate of yellow sticks that had claws on the end and being told chicken feet tasted great with chili oil. 

"Yeah," I answered as I turned my head to look in his direction while blinking a few times. 

"Is something wrong?" he then asked. He seemed really concerned for a second. Then I realized that I might have looked a little green from the threat of chicken feet. 

"No, I'm fine," I told him as I regripped the fork that I was already holding. "So we are trying the wontons first?" I asked as I pointed my fork at what he had on his.

"Yeah," he said. "It's all good, but I thought I should ease you into the stuff you weren't sure about," he said as a small smile now graced his lips. 

"Ok then," I said as I stabbed one and chewed the entire thing whole. It was like there was a small pocket of soup inside the doughy wrapping. It was surprising and tasty. I had seen some of the liquid come out when I poked it, but I thought that was just from cooking it. For the next one, I used the spoon that came with the plate. Fifteen minutes later I could say that it was all great. I wasn't full, but I wasn't hungry either and it all tasted delicious. 

While Kent went to use the bathroom, a waiter came by to clean the table. I gave him Kent's credit card before deciding to send a picture of the menu to my Dad. I was sipping the last of my water when Kent returned to our table. 

"So where to now?" he asked me without sitting down. 

"Where ever you want to take me, except back to the hotel. I want to stay out a bit longer," I confessed as I stood up from the table. I then handed him back his card.

"Ok. Lazy sightseeing it is," he said before draping his arm around my shoulders and walking out of the building. There were a few interesting places to look at as we drove by, but since we had gone inland for the Chinese food, it now looked more like any other small city without the tourist traps that were closer to the beaches. I was about to tell Kent that he could take me back to the hotel, or a beach, when he turned off into the parking lot for a mall. 

"A mall?" I asked him as I waited to see where he wanted to go. He drove around for at least five minutes as he looked for something, then he apparently found it. 

"Perfect," Kent said as he now looked at the back parking lot of the mall that only had six cars and was like a football field long. I watched in silence as he drove to the other end, away from the other cars not to mention the buildings that made up the mall complex. 

Then it clicked. I was a little slow, but I got it before I had to be told, if not shown, what we were doing here. I turned towards him and found his hand gripping the back of my head and pulling me in for a kiss. A rough kiss. A tongue poking through my lips kiss. A moan inducing kiss. From both of us. There was no stick shift between our seats so I was pulled over to his side easily. 

My legs were spread over his lap and I pressed my cock down onto his crotch which was already sporting an erection of its own. Kent pushed me backwards to pull my shirt up and off my body. I did the same to him before he pulled me back down for another kiss. He moved his mouth down and sucked on my lower lip and I painfully ground down my crotch into his until I had to stop before I came in my jeans. 

"We are getting ahead of ourselves," Kent huffed against the side of my face while I tried to not cum but rocked my hips against him anyway. 

"Then where should we be then?" I managed to ask as he placed his hand against my waist to keep me from moving. 

"For one, you should be more," he pulled at the waist of my jeans. "Well, less dressed. And two, I should be the one on top of you," he informed me. 

"In the front seat or the back?" I asked him as I thought of how he would fit in the front with me. 

"I was planning on doing this bit in the front, but on second thought, we should just get comfortable and stay there the whole time," Kent told me as I felt his hand moving across my face, over my parted lips, and down the side of my neck.

"Oh!" I said a little loudly as I lifted my head and instantly hit the roof of the car. "AH!" I shouted more in surprise than pain, but it still hurt. 

"Easy. Easy," Kent said to soothe me as he held my head and kept it from hitting his roof again. "What is that all about?" he asked. 

"Well, before I damaged myself, I remembered that I'm suppose to let Dad know when we got started. You know, to keep things fair for your guys," I told him as I still winched from the pain at the back of my head. I opened my eyes when I heard him laughing softly. 

"Ok, in the back with you," Kent said as he continued to protect my head as I moved off of his lap and soon out of his reach. "Let your Dad know what you are up to while I make a little more room for us," he said before opening his door and getting out. 

I laid out on the back seat and unlocked my phone to send another text to my Dad. 

Kent's hour is about to start. He's just making room. I texted my Dad as I saw the driver seat being folded forward and then slid closer to the steering wheel. I continued to watch Kent as he walked around the car to the other door and folded down that seat and pushed it into the dashboard. I think he doubled the space that I was in now.

What do you mean making room? Dad texted back. 

We are doing it in his car. He found a near-empty parking lot in the back of a mall complex.  I texted back. 

Ok. Let me know when you guys are on your way back to the hotel. 

Ok. Text you later. 

I placed my phone in the back window behind the seat as I looked up at Kent looking back at me from the open door at my feet. I reached for my jeans to get them off. Kent didn't move or say anything as I unbuttoned, unzipped and push-pulled them off my legs once I remembered to take off my shoes. 

When I was naked and spread out in front of him, he took off his sandals and tossed them in the direction of the front seats. He was already topless and I looked at him wondering if he going to strip down outside. He even looked around like he was thinking of doing just that, but he ended up stepping inside with his shorts still on. Kent pushed my legs apart as moved closer to my dick. I closed my eyes as I felt his hands sliding up my thighs. I waited to feel his lips on my dick or balls. But when I did, they were too far south of where I wanted them to be. 

I lifted my head to see what he was doing and I saw Kent looking back at me. 

"Keep looking at me," he says as he lowers his face to the inside of my leg again. I watch as he drags his tongue along my skin in the direction of my crotch. I move my arms to my sides and prop myself up on my elbows to make sure I could look at him like he wanted. My mouth hung open and I'm sure I said something before I licked my lips as he swiped his taste buds across the base of my cock. I jerked a little at the contact and saw as my balls jerked up also. I tried to grip the seat as Kent moved his tongue over my cock like it was a lollypop that he was only half interested in sucking on. 

"Ahh, you're killing me," I moaned out as he once again circled the head of my dick and even sucked on my hole before going back to licking down the shift instead of taking me into his mouth like I expected. Hoped. Waited for. My head hung back and I finally broke my slightly wavering eye contact fully with Kent. 

"Aauugg," was pulled out of me as I finally felt his mouth consume my dick from the tip down. My legs flexed and I tried to pull them together as a reflex but Kent kept them apart and pressed down on them even more as it felt like he was trying the use my dick as a straw to suck the cum out of my balls himself. 

"FffuuuccK," I moaned as I moved my hands into his hair and held on and he seemed to now suck in waves. I couldn't move, he wouldn't let me. I gripped harder as I felt like I was being tortured and yet, wanted more. Then he found extra room in his mouth and sucked me in some more. The head of my cock was pulled into a wet tight place. The walls there were like a grip that loosened and tightened in a pattern that seemed to be speeding up. 

"OH Fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck," I chanted as I started to cum. I pushed up from the seat with one foot as I tried to get that tightening feeling further down my cock as I pushed up with the follow-through of shooting the cum out of me. 

Kent fought and pushed me all the way. He held me down as much as he could while he continued sucking on my dick. Once I collapsed I was surprised at how tired I was. 

"Fuck," I whispered as I enjoyed my trip back to earth. Then I thought of Kent. "Do you want me to suck you off?" I offered him knowing I wouldn't be as good at it as he clearly was. 

"No, but do let know when I can fuck you into that seat you are laying on," he tells. I look over at him and he's shorts are open and he was hitting his crotch through his underwear. How did I not hear the slaps until I looked at him? But now I noticed them. They were almost in time with my breathing. Once I thought I could move my body again I tried to turn over. I did it with a measure of success. 

"Have at it," I told Kent as I slapped my right ass cheek. Then I remembered that I didn't bring any lube with me. "Do you have lube," I quickly asked. I haven't had a dry fuck yet, and everything I've read and watched told me that it's nowhere close to a good idea. 

"I've got something," Kent said as he reached into a pocket and pulled out a little blue bottle. "The cliche` tube of Astroglide. Every guy out for a good time should have a tube on them," he tells me as I watch him. He kneels then sits on the floor before kneeling again as he works his shorts and briefs off before he lightly jacks his cock with a lubed up hand. Kent moves forward on his knees to get between my legs again as I open them up for him. 

A few cold drops hit my skin and he quickly rubs them along my crack and into my ass hole. I push back at his fingers, wanting to feel him push them further in. Kent's fingers were smooth and slow and thorough as he prepared me. When he started to fit us together I turned my head forward again and closed my eyes. 

His hot hand was on my waist. I felt his other one pressing against me as it guided his cock into my ass. Then it was on my too, helping to pull my body into Kent's crotch. I felt when his balls touched mine as he bottomed out in my ass. That is the only thing that feeling could have been. Slowly he picked up speed as he was true to his word and fucked me into the seat. I'm sure the car was now rocking with us. I didn't think that anyone was going to disturb us, but I'm sure that someone observing this car, as the movements got stronger, were fantasizing about who was inside. 

Kent was grunting long before I allowed myself to join in. Once he heard me, his hands now pressed down onto the seat as he fucked me harder into it. My dick is caught between my body and the covering of the seat. I swear Kent was starting to rub my ass raw with his pubs. His cock hammered my prostate with every stroke. I was going to cum. I couldn't stop myself from cumming. I was cumming and a deep grunt was pounded out of me as Kent somehow hit me harder for a few more fucks until I felt him finally cumming inside me. 

I huffed loudly into the car through my open mouth as nothing felt normal inside me. Not even my eyes were working. I think they were open, but I couldn't see anything. But I was now aware that Kent was breathing on the left side of my face as he recovered himself. 

"Am I too heavy?" I heard him ask me. Kind of. 

"You're good," I tell him. I didn't want either of us to move yet. 

"What on earth?" I groaned as I heard an alarm going off. For a fleeting moment I was disorientated, but then I remembered where I was, and who I was with as Kent lifted himself off of me and pulled his cock out of my sticky ass. 

"Time to get you back to the hotel," he says as he rubs the side of this face. It looked like both of us fell asleep for the remainder of our time. Once we were finally dressed, I reached over and pulled our faces closer together. Kent was kneeling between my legs and I wrapped both my arms around his head as I kept him close. We kissed. I just wanted to and it was clear that Kent didn't mind. His arms laid across my legs but I felt his fingers on my back, gripping me through my shirt. 

"Ok, that's enough of that. I have to get you back," he says as he pulls away. 

"Can I get a slushy?" I ask as he gets out of the car. 

"Sure thing," he tells me before he closes the door behind him. 

=====

Hello. 👋

I moved. Again. So I just got my computer back together yesterday and I read this over part over and fixed a few bits. So I updated the post here. 

I also wanted to let you know why I've been so quiet. I don't know when I'll have the next part ready for posting since I haven't written anything and on top of that I don't even know what to write. 

So all of us are going to be surprised by what I come up with. 😏

Later. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED