Summer Job - In Progress and other news.

Hello everyone, :)

I was looking at my past posts and saw that I hadn't posted any part of my 'Summer Job' story that I will have 4 parts to soon. I currently have three parts posted over at Tumblr. If you don't want to wait for the whole story, you can go over there and do a search for 'my stories' and dig it up. 

I almost made it three parts, but the third part was going to be too long, so I decided to make it four. Then when I'm done with that, I'll post it here as a complete story.

I have another short/long story to post here when it's done. I just got around to queuing up two parts of it. I hope this one is only going to be three parts long, but I won't know until I write the third part. I just 'scribbled' a few lines of it today, but I didn't get as far as I would have liked. I read the other two parts, made changes and fixes as I went, and then when I got around to feeling like I could write the third part, I had to get up for something. 

So, both stories are gay/yaoi incest. "Summer Job" less so, and "Finally Big Enough" completely and fully so. 

The two parts that I have for "Finally Big Enough" won't get posted for another two weeks I think. Going to check. I just put them in my queue and it's about 40 posts long. So at 2 posts a day, it may be a bit more than two weeks until they get posted. Sorry. But at least I'm giving you a heads up. :) Right? :) 

On a more serous note, story wise, I have a cover for my next Inuysaha Fanfic. You remember that don't you? Well, I wouldn't blame you if you didn't. I wrote it like 10 years ago now, but I did say that I had plans to write two more follow up books like 5 years back. I even gave you their titles. 

Well now I have the cover for the second story. It came out very well. Since I wasn't in a rush to get it done and I let her know this, even when she had to stop for long periods to get on with her life, we were able to go back and forth and change things until it was just right. 

I feel like posting it so you can see, but at the same time, I want to keep it under wraps until I'm at least half way if not just about finished with the book. But how many more years will that be? I can't seem to settle on that story or my other epic 'The Queens'. I'm thinking about both constantly, but not writing anything. But I must say, now that I've moved my desk away from the window, I have been on here a little more and getting some stuff done, even if they are the short/long stories over at Tumblr. 

And in a better light, I have cracked open both projects and did something. So I'm slowly getting back in, which is good. Once Christmas is over, I'll start having more down time at work I think. 

Ok, I think I've board you enough.

Later. :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED