Looking Out My Window {exhibitionist} - Updated!



Just standing in my room jerking off in front of my window as I watch my neighbors as they leave for work or school or whatever else they have to do this morning.
I wait for someone to look up and see me. I wait for them to become interested and continue to watch. To then leave their home and walk over to mine knowing that I was here alone. 
I would go downstairs and stand behind the door that I open for them. 
“Get undressed,” I tell them as I got to the point of why they were there. The door stays open, giving them the chance to leave if they didn’t really want to join me. 
Once they start to strip, I close the front door and look at them as they loose article of clothing after article of clothing. 
It could be Miss. Janis who came over after she watched her kids get on the hired school pick up van. It could have been Mr. Ebbert after he waved his wife off for work. It might have been Hank Ankile who walked around his school bus and skipped who knows what class of his 11th year.

Either of them were there to have me fuck them or to fuck me. If I was in the mood for both, I would hope it was a boy about my age that was as comfortable being a top and a bottom as much as I was. But that wasn’t Hank Ankile. He was a total bottom. One that wore black lace more than any female I knew.

Mr. Ebbert saw my ass as just an ass. He doesn’t care about what sex his partners were, he cared about availability and willingness. His ass stayed closed while he plowed mine open. I’m in the mood for him when I wanted a pounding.

Miss. Janis was almost as needy as Mr. Ebbert was determined. I may be the only one to have seen the inside of her thighs never mind felt the inside her pussy since she had her second child six years ago.

But today I didn’t care. I was horny and just wanted sex. I moved my hand up and down my cock again. I was tempted to pull the mesh curtain aside and make it even more clear that I wanted it. It being ass, pussy or cock.

I wanted my breathing to be mixed with someone else’s. I wanted a body to be pressed into mine. To feel both of us sweating as I humped and fucked and came. To feel the sensations of an orgasm as it took over my body and I felt theirs around me in some form. To kiss and lick sweat from their skin before we do it all over again.

I squeezed my shaft to pause my edging as I look out into the street. I was starting to get carried away and this wasn’t how I wanted to cum today. I raised my hand to the curtain and allowed more light into my room.
===

After I wrote this, I thought that there was more to the story than what I found, when I went back to look at it. So I added on more. I would like to think I improved on it. A little.

===

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED