Story Time {gay/being watched}




I wasn’t sure what kind of relationship I was in, but I was definitely in a relationship with my roommate. It was Friday night and I hustled to get back to my dorm room before 7 pm.
Brian didn’t have a class on Fridays this semester so he just made sure that all his due work was squared away and got some studying done before I got back from finishing my own coursework and anything that was due by Monday, so our weekend, which started Friday night, was completely free.
I walked into our room and scanned the room for Brian. He was sitting on his bed, palming his crotch as he looked out the window before turning to look at me. I dropped my bag at the door, once I had closed it, and walked over to him. I kissed him deeply and was about to straddle his hips to get even closer to him when he pushed me away.
“Back over to your side,” he told me with a sexy smile on his face. I backed up and started to strip. When I started to pull down my jeans he got up and freed his own hard dick. A shirt wasn’t an option that he had to take off. The same for his underwear. I could have sworn that I once saw him wearing a pair when we first met, but he hasn’t worn any in the last two years that we have been, “together”.
I wanted to reach over and touch him. To run my hands all over his body and kiss that mouth that was still smiling at me as he now eased back onto his bed with his back against the wall.
I took up the same position on my bed as I rubbed my cock with my left hand, which is odd since I’m right-handed.
“Any real-life fantasies today Larry,” Brian asked as he got ready for anything I was ready to tell him.
“I found someone in the stacks,” I said offhandedly as I laid my warm back against the cool surface. 
“There is always someone in the stays. Was it anyone interesting at least?” he asked as he slowly started to fist his dick. 
“Just someone and a student we know,” I informed my roommate as he spread his legs to show off his hardening cock and a hint of his backside.
“We do?” Brian asked as he slightly appeared to be more interested in the story.  
“Alex Bertman,” I answered as I reached around my bed and pillow trying to find the lube that I tossed there this morning. As I thought about why the lube would be on my bed, I felt my plug for the first time in over two hours. I wear it so often, that I was getting use to forgetting I had it in and missing it when it was not. Which was why I pushed it in before going to class today knowing what was waiting for me tonight. 
“Who was he with?” Brian asked as his eyes started to look heavy. 
“That,” I said as I wrapped my fingers around the bottle, “I will give your four guesses at,” I said. He hates when I do it, but it makes him see all of them in his head and it turns him on even more than me just telling him. 
“The janitor, Phil,” he said. I shook my head no as I squeezed the clear fluid into a cupped hand. “He was with him last time.” Brian brought up as a reason it should be him. 
“That was last time,” I told him. “Not today,” I added on as my hand made contact with my own cock once again. I saw Alex on his knees, bent over a bench in a changing room next to the indoor swimming pools one weekend. Phil, one of the middle-aged janitors, was working hard to add his own mess to the every wanting hole that is Alex Bertman.
“Was it anyone you saw him with before?” Brian now asked as he tried to cut this short. I just shook my head and waited for his next guess. “Mr. Lafts?” was his next theory. I shook my head again. Mr. Lafts was in the sports department. I wasn’t sure what subjects he taught if any, but he was the coach for the water volleyball team.
“Mr. Marks?” wasn’t a bad guess, but he had already been disqualified. We saw them together already. Well, Brad had. I was told about it afterwards. I didn’t want to take the fun out of it for him, so I waited a moment while he thought about it before I just shook my head again. “Please tell me it wasn’t a female?” he asked as he sat up and opened his eyes to get my answer. I thought about it for a few seconds, should I lie, so he would ask me about the other show that almost got me off? I decided to save it for another day and shook my head. 
“Another student?” was his next, broad, guess. I just grinned back at him for being right. “I guess it was bound to happen. There are only so many …” he paused as I shuddered from a tight slow pull on my cock. I rotated my ass with a downward push into my mattress and my mouth opened without sound as I sharpened the point on what was zigging through my body.
“So you did put it in today,” Brian said in observation. I nodded as started to grind against the plug again. 
“You won’t last long if you keep that up,” he told me. “Get on with the story so I can at least join you,” he then said from so far away. I licked my lips as I barely opened my eyes to see him jacking off. 
“You should like the next part,” I told him as closed my eyes to recall it better. I really was going to save the other story for another time, but my mouth and that part of my brain decided otherwise. “They were going it pretty hard considering it wasn’t even dark out and the building was still fully staffed,” I told him. “I got a little closer since they didn’t seem to care about being seen. It was the first time that I have seen Alex as a top,” I explained some more. 
“He seemed to like deep fucking. His cock never left the other student’s ass, until they had both cum and I was there for the whole time. I got close enough for his bottom boy to reach out and rub my crotch,” I paused and moaned in time with Brian. I opened my eyes again and saw him looking at me with a new determination in his eyes as he jacked off faster. 
“Who was it?” he almost growled with lust. I shook my head as I gasped and made myself stop rutting my ass into the mattress. 
“I didn’t know him, but I think it was Jim, or Jake something. It was on his ID tag that was hanging from his shirt pocket. I think…,” I paused for a breath as I saw it swinging with each deep thrust Alex was giving him. His mouth was constantly making different shapes, but no sounds came out of him. “I think he was working in the library for credit or work aid,” I said quickly as I remembered the feel of his fingers as they grabbed my balls from the outside my jeans. “He grabbed me,” I confessed with a deep breath as I tried not to cum at that moment. “He was being fucked and grabbed my balls and cock and felt me up until he came. His jizz just missed my shoes and, and Alex just watched me the entire time as he fucked the guy,” I stopped as I opened my eyes. 
Brian was walking over to me as his hand continued to pump away at a red and almost purple cock. He was ready to blow and I pressed down, jolting my prostate into meeting him at the finish line if not beat him there by a few seconds. 
“Do you want Alex Bertman to fuck you?” he asked me as he now loomed over me. “Do you want to feel his cock pumping away in your ass?” He asked again as he jerked off as fast as I was. Our cocks were almost touching at this point. He was kneeling between my legs with our thighs bracing against each other.  
“He thinks he will,” I gasp out as I remember the look in Alex’s eyes. But I didn’t want him fucking me. I didn’t want to fuck him either. I was more than content to watch him at either end of a fucking cock that wasn’t my own.
“Did you tell him he would be?” Brian asked. I saw it in his face. He was turned on and worried at the same time. 
“How could I?” I asked him as I felt myself tipping over. “You’ve got me all booked up,” I ended with a grunt as I started to cum. My ass clinched with each jolt causing the plug to nudge my prostate that sent another jolt through me. I was on a feedback loop that had me cumming before Brian and after him as he continued to look down at me. 
“Yes you are,” he confirmed before bending down and kissing me as I tried to will my body to stop before Brian reached his hand down and played with the plug himself.  "Yes,“ he said as he smiled down at me as I gripped his arms and my body painfully searched for more cum to expel from my body. 


===

Nope. No link. I'm dead to tumblr.

===


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED