While In Hiding {glory hole/anal sex}




We were running from a lot of somethings or someones when we found a small shelter to hide in. She had doubts that it could hide us, but I thought that with it being short they wouldn’t readily see it or think we were in there. If they were human-like to bring with.
When I heard whatever it was getting closer I dived in and pulled her in after me. But she backed out to grab something. I couldn’t think of what she could have had and dropped. But I kept quiet and wished she would get back before we were caught.
First I felt her as she sat on me, next I heard as she shut us in. I looked at her hands. She had found the “door” and that made me believe that we now had a real chance of not being found. That isn’t to say that we were completely hidden. She had to lean into the corner at her back, while I laid down on the floor to avoid the holes in the walls of our hiding place. At least it was dry.
Once my breathing was under control and I didn’t hear anything outside I realized that she was fidgeting, she was getting worse as the seconds ticked by. There were two things wrong with this.
One, she was getting me hard. She was doing all this movement over my penis. Two, her whimpering was getting louder and would attract very unwanted attention. I couldn’t say anything since I wanted her to stay quiet, but if I just touched her she would have screamed out in fright.
So very quietly I started to “shoo” her before I tapped on both her ankles. She thankfully didn’t freak out at my touch and calmed down. Now that she was calm, she just sat on my lap and thankfully my penis ended up positioned between her butt cheeks. I continued to pat her ankles while I laid back and closed my eyes. I started to feel that we were going to survive this night after all.
My eyes shot open when I felt her starting to move again. This time she was sliding back and forth over my crotch. My fingers stopped patting her ankles and started to rub them instead. She was looking at me and I was looking back as she humped me in the semi-darkness, on the floor of a shack, in the middle of dangerous woods. And she was a nun!
I told myself when she offered me the job of guide that it was a bad idea, especially because she was willing to pay so well. But this would be one time that I wouldn’t mind being very wrong about. My hands moved a little higher and grabbed her calves as I moved, as little as I could to give us both a bit more friction.
The corner at her back supported her and the movements of her hips. She seemed to be settling in to come like this but I wanted more. I thought that by now whoever was chasing us had passed us by and we were just staying put to make sure and it wasn’t a bad place to spend the rest of the night either.
I kept eye contact as I pushed her skirt higher but she saw what I was doing and leaned forward a little to pull her skirt from under her bottom before sitting back down and starting to unbutton it from the front. I thought that it was a shirt with a matching skirt but it was all one garment I realized as she kept working the buttons until she reached her chest.
My penis grew harder when she pulled the garment away from her body. It wasn’t what I was expecting. Heck, it wasn’t what I had really seen before. The thing around her waist wasn’t a shocking item. It was seeing it on a nun that surprised me about it. The juncture between her legs had been completely shaved. If it wasn’t for her plump and wet vaginal opening and folds, she would look prepubescent.
But there was nothing prepubescent about her large and heavy set of breasts. Her nipples were plump and I wanted to taste them, but I would have been seen if I sat up. I moved my hand to her vagina and rubbed my fingers across her smooth skin for a moment before I slowly pushed them inside her. She placed her hand over her mouth as she continued to rub her now exposed ass along my crotch will my fingers now played with her.
When she started to move faster I reached for the waist of my pants and got it open with one hand while my fingers continued to work her warm, wet vagina. As I got it partly open her hands took over the task. In seconds she had my pants down to my knees and her warm ass was on my dick again. She was moving back and forth as I worked her wetness free and had it flowing down my hand.
I had to do it. I couldn’t wait any longer. I lifted her up and pulled my dick forward to wet it with the juices on my hand as I rubbed it all over. This was the first time that her eyes moved from my face. She watched as I got myself ready to enter her. I worked at getting myself as covered as I could without taking myself over the edge.
As I leaned my dick back in her direction, she pushed herself up to give me the room to enter her before she grabbed my dick and aimed it at her butt hole. I then watched as she impaled herself on me. I was shocked into being completely still as she sank all the down. Then sooner than I expected, she raised herself back up before coming down again. At this, I melted and hardened at the same time.
She’s done this before, I thought. Was she even a real nun? Before I could think of anything else she was completing her fourth thrust, at least, when penises started to poke their way into our shelter.
I thought that the holes were from gunshots or just rot somehow. I didn’t have time to give them much thought until now. Now I saw that they were mostly uniform in size which allowed for a range of dick girths to fit through them. I hadn’t started to thrust back yet, so I stayed still to see what was going on.
She looked at me before she looked back at them. Once all 10 holes had been occupied I heard talking from the outside. I didn’t understand all the words that were said, but I think I heard “ass”. One of them sounded mad, but they stayed and soon became quiet as I think they now waited. But for what?
My eyes opened wide as she started to ride my dick again. She then reached out and held one of the penises that had invaded our space. As she started to pump it, the talking outside started again and they hit the area above her head for a few seconds to almost mark her spot it seemed.
A few of the penises around us leaked and bobbed a bit while she rode my dick and sucked on the closest penis to her face. What was I suppose to do, I asked myself, as I saw the one closest to me as it dripped and dripped and dripped.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED