The Yelping {mxm/age gap}

[ I have a number of short stories over at Tumblr. So short, I don't really like to call them stories. I even labeled some of them blips in the tags. But I promised I would share, so I'm going to pick the longest ones to re-post here. And maybe one or two that I really liked that aren't so long.]

[The photo I got this story from can be found at the link below along with the Tumblr post I'm copying this from.]

===
“My best friend’s little brother let me fuck his tight little ass while my oblivious mate played Xbox in the lounge. He made little yelps like a girl. I loved it.”

===

“Jean?” A cute twenty-year-old looking boy asked me as he opened the door to my friend’s apartment.

“Yeah,” I answered as I wondered what was going on.

“I’m Benny,” he said as he stuck out his hand for me to shake.

“Hello,” I said as I shook his hand slowly, wondering how he met Johnathan. “Do you work with John?” I asked as our shake ended. At this, he laughed.

“No,” he started as he waved me inside. “I’m his brother,” he said as he smiled up at me.

“Bother?” I asked more to myself as I tried to remember if Johnathan ever mentioned having a brother. “Aren’t you suppose to be to be in UNO?” I asked as my mind continued to pick out any little thing I might have heard about him.

“Spring break,” he answered me without looking backwards. I’ve known Johnathan for about three years now, and this was the first time I’ve seen Benny. “Johnny said that I should come by to see the place if I was serious about moving here after graduation,” he told me on our little walk towards his brother I assumed.

“Here as in  Baton Rouge, or here as in this apartment?” I asked for clarification.

“Both really,” he answered as he came to a stop in the living room. There was Johnathan already playing the game without me. I looked around and saw that he didn’t have any beers out.

“No beer?” I asked the room to get his attention.

“Fuck man,” Johnathan said without looking in my direction as he continued his computerized battle. “I was going to set them out for us, but Benny here wanted me to show him what we would be playing, and I got sucked in,” he said as an explosion went off on screen. I moved around to see how far he had gotten. Before I realized it, I was seated in the chair next to his and was soon shouting at him what he should have seen and should be doing.

“Use your advice,” he told me when he tried to block me out. I looked around and realized that the cute kid was gone.

“Where’s your bother?” I asked him. “I thought he wanted to see the game?” I quickly asked before looking back at the screen. My body slightly tensed when my friend drove his Jeep off of the cliff and made it over the gap. As he drove down into the jungle, I started to want something to drink.

“Turns out this isn’t the game he hoped it would be, even after I showed him how fun it was,” Johnathan said with his eyes still locked on the screen. He was actually doing well today, and it didn’t look like he was going to die anytime soon. 

“I’m going get the beers,” I told him as I stood while still looking at the screen. He came to the part where we almost always had issues with since we never knew which of the eight layouts were currently being used for the minefield. His luck held and he made it through. As he entered the jungle again in one piece, we both shouted in victory before I made my way to the kitchen.

It was at the back of the house for some reason, maybe it was because it was next to the patio, but I didn’t really care at the moment. Because in that instant I was standing outside the spare bedroom where I have crashed a few times and saw Benny on the bed jerking off while pushing his fingers up his ass. I would have questioned why his door was open for his brother or me to see him like this, but then I knew that this door had an issue closing if not staying closed if you didn’t really slam it shut.

I looked back down the hallway at Johnathan before I crossed into his brother’s room and firmly kicked it closed as quietly as I could. I think I accomplished two things at once. One, I believed I managed to really close the door without Johnathan hearing me and two, I got Benny’s attention.

“You need to be forceful with the door to make it stay closed,” I told him as I pulled off my shirt once the grip on his cock stayed in place. I unbuttoned the waist of my pants as I looked for signs that he wanted me not to be there. “I think I can do a better job on your ass than your fingers,” I told him as I moved to pull my pants down. His eyes stayed focus on me, even as I watch his cock, that was being held still by his hand, as it started to drip cum onto his hand.

I was running late to meeting Johnathan, so I went commando, and at this moment, it kept me from wasting time by taking off underwear. In my hurry to get undressed I got caught up with my pants over my shoes. This caused Benny to finally move. He was on his knees as he pulled my pants up a little to get at my shoes. I pressed down on his shoulders to keep my balance as he pulled each shoe and sock off my feet. With them gone I, at last, freed myself from my jeans. Benny stood, and I kissed him before he could say anything.

I knew almost anything he was going to say. That his brother was just there. That he was my best friend. That he was or wasn’t gay, was something he got around when he helped me get undressed. I kissed him backwards until we fell onto his bed. If he’s never had sex before, I told myself I would go as slowly as I could. If he wanted to say that he wanted me, then it was a feeling that we both shared. When I eventually pulled away to look down at his face, I had one question for him.

“Where is your lube?” Both his hands frantically moved around on either side of his body as he searched for it. I gave him the time as I took a moment to look at his face this close up. I could see a few facial features that he shared with his Johnathan, but I was looking at a boy that was going to grow up into a very breathtaking man. He wasn’t quite a man yet, but almost. I'll give him four more years before the sight of him had everyone wetting their undies when they saw him. As I thought about being the guy that all those people envied because we were walking by them, hand in hand, his hand appeared in front of my face, showing off a slightly battered tube of lube. I snatched it from his fingers before turning him over.

He immediately got up onto his knees and lowed his ass for me. That proved that I wasn't going into virgin territory. Which I was very grateful for once I saw his ass. I didn't think I could take it easy on him now. I put some lube in my hand and rubbed them together before I took this up a notch and attacked both fronts. Well, my front and his rear. His ass sucked on my fingers that slipped into him. I pumped my cock to the sight of his body opening and closing on almost half of my hand. Was he ever ready and I was as hard as I was going to be without coming.

I sank into him as quickly as I could and just wallowed there for a few seconds. I was bigger than what my hand had stretched him out to, so I enjoyed the moving and shifting of his body until he nudged back into me signaling that he was ready for me to fuck him. And fuck him I did.

The first yelp I got out of him upon entry was the first of many. I think it had something to do with how his body perceived what I was doing to his prostate each time I entered him. I've had men cry, shout out, beg for more and swore each time the head of my dick jabbed them in the right spot repeatedly. But this was the first time I got yelps, and I loved it. I spread my legs wider and pushed us both down into the mattress. I used my body weight to sink down into him harder and used my thighs and arms to do it faster.

His yelps were coming so fast that they start to string together like a warning alarm. He was close. I nailed him to the bed. I held both his ass cheeks in my hands and pulled them away from his hole. I did a slow deep fuck that had me writhing over his body with both his legs between my own.

I then reached behind me and through his legs to pull his cock and balls up between his thighs. I got my knees beneath me again and started to fuck his spread ass again. I brushed the tip of his cock with the underside of my balls and ass with every pass. His legs tightened, applying pressure to his balls and cock as he started to cum. I felt it in his ass first. His grip got harder and harder to escape. Finally, he held me fast and demanded that I cum as he milked my cock deep inside his body as his own cum sprayed itself over my ass.

His yelping was a din and rang in my eyes as I came cursing his mother and praising his ass at the same time. I wrapped my arms around his chest and held him to me as I shot my cum as deep as I could. Again and again and again.
===

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED