Social Change {public/masturbating}


“She’s the fourth student, that I have found personally, rubbing herself on the desk to get off today. I have heard that a number of teachers have found just as many themselves today so far and it’s only midday. 
I blame the new uniform for this. The skirt is too short and the required panties can barely be called such. Who ever heard of required underwear for a school’s uniform?
And to wear such things, they shave themselves. What is the world coming too? To make them get rid of such a sign that marks them as coming of age.
But what made this girl stand out? What made her newly common act the factor that has me reporting the event? She did it in her home room class. With other students present. Most of the class room was full by the time I showed up. She may have also started with her underwear on, but I saw them down near her knees.
Her bare wet pussy was being rubbed on the corner of a her desk while her classmates looked on! As I watched other started to join in. Some tried to hide it as they sat in their seats. Others were standing and moving slowly against their own desk and tried to hide it in a sway or slight moving of their feet as the students who weren’t partisaptaing looked away or at least tried to.”
“Did you stop them?” The principal asked. 
“On what grounds?” I asked back. “The bell for the class to start hadn’t rung. They weren’t disturbing the classes on either side, and the sexual freedom act doesn’t allow me to stop them unless someone is being forced or injured.” I said almost bitterly.
“We aren’t the only school to have gotten redesigned uniforms,” Ms. Hitch pointed out. “I have seen far more daring ones for other schools and if this was a problem, the board would have heard about it and denied the change.”
“I’m waiting for them to relax the dress code for teachers. I’m starting to feel old  with the limitations we have compared to them now and I’m only 26,” another teacher supplied to the conversation. 
“That aside,” the principal said as he gave that teacher a last lingering look before turning towards me. “What would you have me do?” He then asked. “As you have said. No rules are being broken. They aren’t being disruptive and they have the legal right to do what they are doing.”
“Disruptive yet,” I stated. 
“Yet. that is the problem,” he answered back. “I can’t do anything about something that may or may not happen. So this will have to be set aside until such a time comes, if it comes at all.” he ended. I opened my mouth to protest when the bell for the end of lunch rang. 
All students, including their teachers, now had 15 minutes to get to the next class before a 5 minute warning bell is rung. The principal nodded to all of us and we slowly filed out of the room.
I stopped by a vending machine outside of the cafeteria to grab a sweet bun with nuts to eat on my way to my next class. I looked down to fold back the wrapper as I rounded a corner to take the stairs up one floor. I nearly bumped into a girl who was standing and masturbating in the corner. It looked like she wedged herself in so that she wouldn't be blocking anyone who wanted to use the stairs. I stood there and watched her. She looked back at me as her fingers moved faster.
Her short skirt couldn’t hide them as they rubbed her clit under the small piece cloth that she didn’t bother to move aside. I absently ate as her little moans reached me. She then suddenly seized up and shook against the wall behind her just before the warning bell rang. She slumped into the corner and was breathing heavily as I came closer.
“You now have 4 mins to get to class,” I told her before heading to my own.
===
I must apologize for not having the pic that got me to come up with this story to show you. I got it from another site and it was just taken down from that website, so I had to find something new. 
Of course I couldn’t find one that I liked or fitted with the story, so I ended up going for a drawing that was showing off what these new uniforms could have looked liked instead.
I hope the story and the pic goes together for you. If you think you have a better pic for the story, feel free to send me the link. 
Later.
===

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED