Un freaking real!

I just about rewrote a story that I had in my Draft folder over at Tumblr. I go to give it a once over before queuing it and what I do find? The old, unedited and much shorter version.

What. The. Heck!

I don't think I can rewrite what I had before. This Sucks!

I felt really good about what I came up with before too.

All I can do is try to write it over again, but I don't know if I can do it now. It's almost midnight and I was going to wake up little early to wash my hair before work. :(

How the frell (not a misspelled word. It's from Farscape.) did I loose it? Was I so sleepy that I turned off my computer before saving it?????

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED