Story Colab - story?

So, a few days or so ago, I realized that I had a post for a story sitting somewhere on my tumblr. It could have been queued or in draft. I'm not sure anymore. But I realized that it was asking for a continuation.

So, I checked to see if anyone else had added to it and then add my own from where they left off. At first the one bit that I found, I thought was just a comment. I then tried to copy and paste it in until I checked again and found out it was in a reblog.

So I queued that version up and started to work on my addition to the story.

It turned out longer than I first thought it would be, but I'm very happy with what I came up with. So happy that I posted it the next day instead of putting it in the queue for like 3 weeks.

And what did I find when I go to check on last night it? That someone beat my posting of the story by a few hours if not minutes, with their little bit, and that they didn't know about, or ignored, the other person's bit so they are now out of order with the story. So, one, I can hope that her version won't be added to because, I don't think it was that well written and two it was kinda a copy of that the other person had written with a few differences.

I thought about cleaning it up and trying to find some way to have them all be in the post, but I don't think I can. It messes too much with the flow of events that were there before she took a stab at this. And I would fight hard not to edit what she came up with and I don't think I should, even if I think she could use the help.

So I'm leaving it out, but I'm letting you know in case you come across that post later.

So. Time to post the story with the three parts.

Now if you have a Tumblr account and want to add on, be our guest. 😊

Check back in like 30 mins for the story post.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED