The Attraction {father & son}



@suckmydickdad:


Dad was soon gonna come into my bedroom and wake me up, so I pulled down the sheets and pretended to be asleep…


When dad opened the door he didn’t yell “HEY, WAKE UP” as usual. He was quiet. I don’t know what he was doing. Then he came up to me and whispered “hey, are you awake?,” very softly. I just lied there breathing with my eyes closed. He shook my shoulder a little bit. I didn’t do anything. Dad’s hand went from my shoulder down to my back. Then he continued down to my bare butt. He gently squeezed it. Pressed against the bed, my dick got so hard. Dad unzipped his pants. Then I heard the sound of him jacking off while feeling me up.
After a while I heard him whisper to himself, “I gotta stop this.” He tucked his dick inside his pants and zipped them. Then he took a deep breath and just sat there on the bed beside me for a while. My butt was still bare. And my dick was rock hard. Dad got up and stood in front of the bed.
“Hey, kid… time to wake up!” I turned my head towards him and opened my eyes. “Hey…,” I said. Dad started walking towards the door. Just as he was going through the doorway, he turned his head and glanced at me, just as I was moving around in my bed. I think he might have seen my boner, because he got this look on his face before he was out of sight.
@alwaysfamilyfirst:

I repeated the pattern, the sheets were around my ankles and I pretended to be sound asleep. I heard him get close to me, sit on the bed and whisper “Hey son”. He shook my shoulder the same way as he did in the morning. He stood beside my bed and fondled my naked body while jerking off. I could feel his fingers getting closer and closer to my hole, until they were right at the entrance. I heard Dad whisper “oh fuck”, and then I felt some warm liquid on my back as he said “Shit! Shit shit shit shit”.

I could tell he was afraid to move, he was frozen. I still pretended to be asleep but I turned around so he could see my hard dick. He whispered again “Son?” but I kept my eyes closed. I felt him getting closer. He grabbed my dick and started jerking it. I knew it was now or never. I opened my eyes and moaned. 
“Mmmh… Dad?” I said. He let go of my dick and jumped out of my bed. He was fully naked, semi-hard with cum dripping out of his cock. He looked at me and started apologizing and telling me that he didn’t know what came through his mind… I calmed him down by grabbing his dick. He didn’t say a word, he just looked at me. He got hard almost instantly. I put it in my mouth and sucked it. I could tell by his moaning that he liked it. He came in my mouth and kissed me to taste his own cum. I thought we were done, but he was really horny, because his dick didn’t flinch, it was still as hard as a rock. He turned me around and started licking and fingering my ass. It felt so good I couldn’t help but let out a moan. Then he started pushing his dick inside my ass, with only his spit for lube. It hurt at first, but I relaxed and it felt so good. He came twice inside my ass and licked the cum that came out of it. 
We fell asleep right then and there. The next morning my Mom must have thought he’d gone on a run because we didn’t hear from her. We woke up and called in sick to school and work. We spent all day fucking.
...

@a-sos
At 3:16 pm when I would be leaving school, I was sitting up in bad with my Dad was in the bathroom. We've finished our latest round and was catching our breath before he had to get up. I felt all sticky in good and bad ways, so I decided now was a good time to take a shower. I slid out of bed and grabbed a chicken wing from the box on the side table. We ordered them 3 hours ago when our hunger for food won out over kissing, never mind anything else we've been doing. By the time I walked into the bathroom, I was ready to throw the bones into the trash.

Dad was standing at the sink washing his hands as he turned to look at me. I must have looked a sight. My short hair, that I tried to keep down, must have been sticking up in all directions. I knew there were bruises and love bites all over my body, and now I was licking bbq sauce off my fingers. I smiled back at him as I tossed the bones away. 
“You won’t get clean that way,” I teased him as I walked straight into the shower. I turned on the taps and spent some time adjusted the heat. As I flipped the water to now come out of the shower head, I felt and heard him as he stepped in behind of me. I washed my hands free of the sweet sticky stuff before dunking my head under the spray of water to tame my hair. That's when I felt his hands on me. 
First he touched my ass. Understandable really. Soon his fingers were tracing the marks he left on me during our day of playing hooky.
I reached for the puff that Mom got for me and saturated it with my body wash before handing it to Dad. He started at my neck and worked his way down in soothing circles. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feel of his hands and the soap until he reached the top of my ass and stopped to turn me around. I opened my eyes and looked into his face. 
It wasn’t the first time that I’ve had this view today, but it was the first time that we've looked at each other without trying to get off or get the other one off in the process.
“When did you start to see me like this?” I asked him. I had always looked at him with respect and love and at times the line got blurred when I realized that I was flirting with him. I never thought that I got anywhere with it and I was kinda okay that I didn’t. He was my Dad after all. He had Mom and as much as I loved him, or was maybe in love with him, I knew those things didn’t happen. They were just stories that you jerked off to while day dreaming about your Dad, or some older man, and what they could do to you in such situations. 
His lips were pressed together for a moment as he seemed to concentrate on actually cleaning me. I bided my time before, I could do it again. I watched him and realized he wasn’t as young as he seemed to stay in my memory. He was older, but no less handsome. He lifted my left hand and ran the soapy puff up and down my arm four times before switching to the next one. 
“About five months ago I think,” he finally said as he moved to my waist and nudging me to turn around again. “I always considered you a good looking boy, but as in I was proud of how great you looked because you were son. I was suppose to be proud of you but you made it very easy to be proud of you.” Dad then stopped again as he moved over my slightly sore ass hole. At one point he held the puff in his other hand while he used his soapy fingers to get in deep. 
I was on my toes and moaning, fully expecting him to make me cum this way when he finally pulled his fingers free. As I breathed deeply, wishing he would continue, he cleaned my ass cheeks and moved down the back of my legs. I was still hard when he turned me around started to swipe at my cock with the fucking ball of soap bubbles. I looked at him with heavy sex filled eyes, daring him not to make me cum this time. 
“I don’t know what changed,” he said as he dropped the fluff and grabbed my cock in his soapy hand. “But that day that you streaked through the house naked with your friend Brian, before running up stairs, had me feeling things for you that I hadn’t before. I didn’t see you as my son anymore, but a handsome young man that I wanted to fuck,” he pulled my cock hard when he said fuck. “You had me feeling things for another male that I haven’t allowed myself to feel since I married your mother,” he stepped in a bit closer and pushed me up against a wall as he continued to jerk me off. “It wasn’t even that hard. I loved your mother and she was my everything, which was why I married her. I noticed other men and women, but they didn’t do anything for me. Not until you,” he leaned forward and kissed me. I kissed him back. I wanted to feel him fucking me, but the hand job he was giving me wasn’t half bad. 
I moaned into his mouth and rocked into his hand. I felt the soap as it was squeezed out of my ass as it opened and closed wishing it was filled with cock too.
“Were you awake all the times I came into your room?” he breathed into my mouth as his hand moved faster. 
“When was the first time?” I asked him as my right hand drifted to his waist and slid into his treasure trail to find his cock. I pumped it up and down as I remembered the first time I woke up to find him naked over me with his eyes closed. 
“It was about two weeks after your little streaking escapade,” Dad said as he leaded his forehead to mine as we continued to jerk each other off. 
“Yes. Your jerking woke me up, but I pretended to stay asleep. The other timess I-I-I… I stayed wake. I wait-ted up for you,” I confessed as I started to get close. 
“So you didn’t wear any underwear to make me want your ass that much more after the first time?” Dad asked in a deep voice that I was learning meant that he was close to nutting almost as much as I was. 
“Ah, aahh, aahh!” I grunted loader than my Dad as we both came. But with the warm water on both of us now, the mess was quickly washed away. 
“I don’t wear anything to bed anymore,” I told him with our foreheads still touching and my eyes closed. I held on to his cock as I continued to talk. “I was tired that first night and only got partly undressed,” I explained before I opened my eyes. 
“I think should finish getting you clean,” Dad said before turning me around and putting my ass under the warm spray of water. 
====
Write what happens next in a reblog or in a comment.
====

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED