We Weren't In A Rush {Pegging}




We weren't in a rush tonight so half my body was laid on the bed and I dripped cum for almost fifteen minutes as my girlfriend slowly worked her strapon in and out of me. Gliding over my prostate just enough for me to continually enjoy it until she decided she had played with me long enough.

I couldn't hold my ass up when she started to pound me into the bed. Clearly, that is what she wanted, since it was something I was expecting and what she told me she enjoyed most about fucking me. She climbed up onto the bed and over my body. Her thighs held me down as she punished my ass into an orgasm that I shouted out as I finally came.

===

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED