Hello There & Summer Seas link





Hello there.

I have been writing something a bit longer than those things over at Tumblr, and in case you forgot about this story, or if I forgot to tell you about it, here is the link. I'm now up to part 19.

If it sounds a little familiar, great. I have told you about it, or you are remembering how this story came about. It started out as a small Tumblr thing that I didn't think I could do there and moved it over to Wattpad so I could expand on it.

It then got bigger than I thought it would have been and I'm still adding to it. But I am keeping the parts to it short, so I call them parts instead of chapters. But that doesn't keep me from running into writer's block now and again, so I'm not as far along as I would like, but I am still adding to it and currently, I have two other parts waiting in draft form to be posted.

Also, a general request.

If you see a mistake in any of the stories that I've posted anywhere, do let me know. Please.

Later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED