Big Girl Lisa {Straight/Underage} (EDITED)



Lisa wanted to be a big girl so badly. Ever since she turned sixteen, about five months ago now, she has set her sights on me. I don’t think I was that good looking, but I was her next door neighbor. I wasn't old enough to be seen as her dad, but it was abundantly clear that we were not close in age for her to think of me as serious boyfriend material. Therefor I was simply within reach and not that bad of a choice. I think.

I was annoyed when I was interrupted by my doorbell and I thought it would be mostly gone after I got dressed, made my way downstairs and opened the front door. I was wrong about two things. One, it wasn't my delivery like I hoped and feared at the same time. Two, my cock was still hard, much to Lisa's delight. Today she was barely dressed, like most days I saw her, as she stood on the other side of  my door. 

Lisa couldn't miss the bulge in my shorts as her normal scan of my body activated on sight. And she couldn't stop herself from commenting on how big it was. Once her hand brushed the front of my pants, I was willing to let her have what she wanted. Lisa wanted me to break her in, I was more than a little willing at the moment. I pulled her inside and she swung the door shut before I moved us into the living room. I tried to do it quickly and only moved her thong aside, once I lifted her mini skit to see that small piece of yellow underwear, so we could be done before I changed my mind and Lisa could leave before she was missed. She spread her legs under me as I pressed her down into the couch dick first.

I didn’t fit. I should have known better, but I was already horny and not thinking straight. I pulled Lisa out of the couch and pushed her away from me as I told her to leave. I sat down looking at my cock that just got denied pussy. It was dry but still very upright. As I thought about the fleshlight I left in the bedroom, I saw movement and looked up to see Lisa stripping. There wasn’t much on her so she was down to her bra by this time. I was surprised that she was even wearing one, never mind still here. I thought my rash behavior would have Lisa changing her mind. Well, that and the pain that I saw skidding its way across her face a minute ago.

“I’m not going to leave until we get this done,” Lisa told me as she climbed up over my legs and braced her hands on either side of my head. “Make it fit,” was the last thing she said before she started to lower herself onto me. I reached for my cock and aimed it at her tight little pussy. I shook my head and held her to my body as I stood up from the chair holding her to my body. Lisa yelped in surprise and wrapped her legs around my waist to keep from falling even though I had a hands gripping her ass. 

"Where are you going?" she asked as I headed back to my bedroom. 

"This isn't working," I told her as I neared the second floor. "You are too tight and too dry," I explained. I walked into my bedroom and dropped, maybe slightly pushed her, onto my bed before reaching for the lube that I was still there next to the fleshlight that now looked as dry as the real pussy I was trying to enter. "Open your legs," told Lisa as she looked up me. Her legs were still open from she had them around my waist, but she opened them wider as I squeezed some gel onto my fingers. 

I thought about kissing her, but I was reminded about this notion I had of getting out before her absence was noticed. I quickly scissored her after I pushed some lube into her and around her fat lips that she seems to be shaving. I then knelt between those spread legs as I gave myself a quick one two jerk with what of was left of the gel on my hand before lining us up once again. 

Eventually, we did it. There was huffing, sweating, pushing and a lot of swearing. But we achieved our goal. I broke her open. I fit deep into her tight, little cunt and she begged for it all and more. At this point I didn't care about how long Lisa had been in my bed. I planed to enjoy our time today as much as I could. Once she came, threatening my cock with amputation from how hard her cunt clapped down, I erupted so hard I felt the cum splatter back against me. I think. As I managed to pull free, Lisa cried out in pain, a little, from our separation. I wasn't surprised to see a some blood on my cock, but I was too tired to do more than lie on my back. 

"I have to go," Lisa said before I was able to pull my legs from between hers. I wasn't surprised. I didn't say anything as she left the room to get her clothes that were still downstairs. I didn’t think she would be back now that she got what she wanted from me.

I was wrong. Somehow, some way, she found herself on my doorstep every day after that. A few times I sent her away to keep the neighborhood from catching on, never mind her parents. What did I do the other times? I reminded my cock and her pussy what the other felt like. I opened her up again and again and again. I held onto her sweaty body as she screamed and moaned and swore with me as we came.



=====

If a girl wanted to sleep with an older person, got to sleep with that older person, the both enjoyed their time together, I don't see why we turn to the guy and say he made her a victim. 

Depending on the state, they are allowed to get married years before they are 'deemed' legal. So in most, if not all my stories where someone might be considered 'under aged', they want to be there. May they be male or female. They, in this fake world, have enough of a mind to get what they want, and get it. 

Just saying. 

=====

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED