The Policy That Had My Name On It.

Blogger sent me an e-mail saying, hold on. I'll go copy what they told me.

"Our records indicate that your account may be affected by this policy 
change. Please refrain from creating new content that would violate this 
policy. Also, we ask that you make any necessary changes to your existing 
blog to comply as soon as possible, so that you won't experience any 
interruptions in service. "

Yes, it's concerning their new thing about ditching adult sites that use any visual media. Thank goodness I only have like three pics to take down here. I know my once in a blue moon site is going to be padlocked down. But I think my main blog is safe. I try not to put anything sexy there. 

So in a few days I'll be back to take down those three pics. They will still be up on my Tumblr so it's not so bad. 

In something that is related to actually writing, I have touched my newest story. I'm just about done with chapter, chapter... actually, pat 6. At the start of this story, I had decided to not name them chapters but parts instead. Now I'm wondering if I should change them back. 

I'll see. Right now I'm trying to get my timing down. I may have to make another sheet for it somewhere to keep everything timed right. In fact, that might be what is keeping me from moving forward. I don't want to say that something is going to take this long when I'm not sure, but I'm not putting it down on paper. 

I blame the cold. I'm always cold now and I stay in bed hoping to get warm.

I'll hopefully be back soon with new that I've added another chapter/part and I'll give you some information on the story. :) 

See ya. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED