Royal Pain - yaoi web comic

Did I tell you?

A friend of mine turns out to be rubbish at keeping her site in order even though it's here on Blogger. So I re-did it for her and since I had no fast way of keeping in touch with her.... yes, we are internet friends, but I might as well be mailing actual letters to her for how often she checks her notes on DA.

Either way, I had to design the page myself. I think it came out rather well at the time, but right now the blue is starting to get to me. She was to the moon about it, so I didn't ask if the blue sat well with her. She liked it so I left it alone.

I just added the newest page, and I was looking around and realized that she didn't have links, and I didn't add any. So before I send her a note, I popped over here to add her's. It's down at the bottom.

Now, for those of you who watch the show Royal Pain on USA network, this has nothing to do with that at all.

We have elves and crossdressing and hints of gay incest... and I shouldn't tell you too much. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED