A Late Lunch

This is a nice blend of new and old. After I fixed up "Hello?", I wanted to post something new. So I went through my old stuff to find something that I haven't posted yet. So I came cross this, and I didn't want to post it as it was. So I was trying to think of how to fix it up and the next thing I knew, I was doing it. I just came up with this idea, out of no where, and it worked.

I'm not going to tell yo of course. You have to read it to find out. :)

=======================
A Late Lunch.

You were walking to work from lunch on a somewhat empty street. You walked pass a cute guy and smiled. You reached your office building and walked through the garage instead of walking around to the front. You heard foot steps other than your own bouncing off the walls. You paid no mind. You turned a corner and your butt was grabbed and held. You were about to turn around and give the fool a headache when you felt cold round steel against your neck.

Your butt was grabbed tighter and you were steered to the left. You said that you would do anything they said, but please don't kill you.

======================

That's all I'm giving you. :) Oh, I forgot to say it's not a gay/yaoi story.

So here are your links. Enjoy.

A Late Lunch - Deviantart - Scribd

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED