The Fausters {Gay/Personal History}



"My last boyfriend?" I ask him back.

"That is who I'm asking about," Matt doubled down with.

"How much time do we have?" I asked him with a laugh even as I started to prepare what I should or shouldn't tell him and how to say it in the right way.

"Well it's still early, so hours," Matt answered with an honest smile on his face.

"Ok, but remember, you asked," I replied before I reached for my drink.

I then proceeded to remember and recount this part of my life. This was my third date with Matt, and hopefully, it wouldn't be our last. I really liked this one.


===


I haven’t been able to forget the first time I laid eyes on him. I think I remember it so well now because I pulled it to the front of my mind so often when we were together. It was a comforting and happy moment for me. And I still smiled at it to this day.

I walked into my dorm room to find him talking to John, my roommate that year. The year before I was paired with a senior. This year I got a freshman. Despite a three-year gap, we became fast friends, John and me.

“Oh, sorry,” I said before I started to back out. John was about my height while his visitor was taller than both of us. As he turned to look at me, I saw that he was wearing a grey tee under his black and grey plaid shirt, which he paired with some dark green jeans. His haircut was at least two weeks old, but I couldn't have cared less. It didn't take away anything from the sharp look in his eyes that my chest took notice of. It expanded and got warm when our eyes met for a second. I gave an apologetic smile for interrupting as I continued to move backwards.

“Don’t bother, I was just leaving,” were the first words he said to me. I gave him more of my attention as he moved towards the door, that I was standing in front of. He looked taller as he got closer. He was smiling, and somehow I knew this was important. He was important.


===


"Wow," Matt interrupted with. "Love at first sight," he more stated than asked.

"Perhaps," I answered back. "Later I would think so," I said as I watched him take a sip of his drink.

"Please, continue," Matt asked as he seemed to be interested, if not a little onguard.


===


After many seemingly by chance meetings and moments of contact via the landline in our dorm room, we exchanged cell phone numbers, and once we both confessed to having some kind of an attraction to each other, we set up our first date. We met at an Applebee's on what turned out to be a very busy night for them. We sat at the bar the entire time since we couldn't get a table. When we became brave enough to talk about something other than John, it became a fun, and informative date.

I didn’t have a car at the time and took the bus to meet him. So as he started to walk towards his car I explained that my bus stop was in the other direction. It was a notion that he quickly dismissed as he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards his car. I looked around to see if anyone was nearby, never mind looking at us, as I put up no resistance as he pulled me forward. When we got to his car, he leaned against it and pulled me against his body. My hands went out to brace myself against the car to keep me from crashing too hard into him. We just looked at each other as we both waited for the other person to make the first move one way or another. To either end, put off what was likely to happen next or initiate an affair few others would understand.

His three inches of height on me had me breathing in a mix of Heineken, Winterfell, and the last of the onion rings he ate before we left. One of his hands was rubbing my back as if he was telling me to hurry up and do something. So I did. I leaned forward as I pulled on a fist full of his hair and brought his head down to mine. My lips burned from the pressure as we stood there kissing and grinding until a car passing by honked a few times. When we pulled apart, the car was gone, and I knew the feeling of having puffy lips.


===


The look on Matt's face changed a little, and I stopped with my story as I saw him extend this hand across the table and wait for mine. I thought about it for a moment before reaching forward to hold his hand. I knew what he was doing, but I think he was doing it for the wrong reason. But I appreciated it all the same. After he played with my fingers, I continued my narrative.


===


We both felt a connection, and that made it easy for us to start dating. And we did, for years. I moved out of the dorm at the end of my junior year and into my current apartment with Todd’s help. Yes, that was his name. There were many reasons behind my move, but everyone could be forgiven for just coming up with one or two of them. It wasn’t really ‘my apartment’ for the first two years I lived here. This was our apartment. Our home. Todd's and I. He didn’t come home to me every night, but he wasn’t gone long enough for me to be concerned about him. I knew he had another life, and we were always in contact with text and calls.


===


"Sorry for the wait," A lady said as she came to a stop next to our table. She had a large serving tray that she quickly unloaded in front of us, causing us to break contact.

"Thank you," we both said at the same time just as she was about to leave. I allowed Matt to get a few bites in before I picked up where I left off. After tasting some of my pasta while it was still hot.


===


When our times lined up, after a few days of sending what our weeks looked like with work, school, and obligations, back and forth, I knew when he would be staying and for how long. I would then go into this mental prep for him a few days before he arrived. Of course, I cleaned the apartment if it needed it and shopped for food to feed two people instead of one.

We had learned each other's sexual ticks gradually before I moved out of the dorm. So by the time we were living together, we both knew what to expect and what each other needed.

I would be naked, prepared, and waiting for him to walk through the front door for the first time we meet again after a while.


===


"Yes, right out of a hentai movie. We just didn't know it at the time," I paused to explain to Matt.

"I am not one to judge," he said as he cleared his mouth. "I'm hoping that you won't be opposed to the few kinks that I have myself," Matt explained. "Please continue," he said again. "It's starting to get good," he ended with a grin. I smiled back as I shook my head.


===


That played into my need for acceptance and praise seeking. Todd would crave having me call him Daddy as he sank his cock into me repeatedly. The first time, the second time, the next, and up until the last. Once I was able to wrap my brain around using the word, it also became a turn-on for me. I only moaned, yelled, and whispered that word during sex. He would answer me back with ‘Good Boy’ when we climaxed and rested in each other’s arms no matter where we did it. The living room floor, our bed, the couch, the stairwell of the apartment building. That one time. It earned me looks from a few other tenants for a week at least.


===


I grinned as I watched Matt's slightly shaky hand as he placed his fork down and reached for his drink again.

"Is it still 'getting good'?" I asked him with a sly grin on my face as I forked some of my cheese-covered chicken.

"As much as I'm relieved to know that you appear to be on the same page as me, sexually, I didn't expect such a public admittance," Matt answered with a slight cough before taking a sip. As he drained it, he looked around for our waitress and waved her over.

It wasn't my plan to get him turned on with tales of my sex life. At least not tonight. Now that I knew it would work on him so well. Well, the possibilities just opened up for me. We both got another glass of what we were drinking, and I let him eat in peace for a little while before picking up my story again at a different spot.

This time I didn't wait for him to ask me to continue but waited until his plate was almost empty.


===


We lived our lives happily with very few problems for the next three years. John and Todd came to my graduation. They, and about eight of my other friends, threw me a party when I was officially hired by the company I was interning at for my last year of college. We, Todd and I, even attended John’s graduation with his mother.

That was one of our problems. In fact, this might have been when the problems for us started. I had to stand next to my boyfriend as he stood next to his wife as they cheered their son graduating from college, and she didn't know about me. We could have talked, shared stories, been friends.


===


"His wife?" Matt broke in with. "He was married? All this time?" he continued. So far, shock was the only emotion his face had space for as he looked at me as he waited for me to explain what he just heard.

"Yes, he was married, and I knew," I continued. "I told you he didn't live with me all the time even though I shared an apartment with him," I reminded him.

"Yeah, but I thought he traveled a lot for his job," he explained. "How could you be with a married guy?" Matt then asked me. "I'm not judging," he quickly added. "I just want to know why you got with a guy who had a wife," Matt explained. "Were they just staying together for their son, John?" he asked as he tried to justify our, lack of a better word, affair.

"No, they weren't staying together for John," I explained. "He loved his wife. He just loved me too," I tried to explain. "I always knew about her. I knew he wasn't going to leave her, but at the time, I thought it could work, at least for a while, and it did," I said as I tried to remember what exactly was going through my head at the time.

"Was he a closeted bi?" Matt asked as he tried to understand.

"Not as far as I knew. Closeted that is. Todd met his wife as he was breaking up with his boyfriend. Everyone knew he was bi or at least believed he was bi," I added on. I looked across the table as Matt stayed quiet and waited for me.

"We might have thought that even though he loved his wife, he missed being with a guy. That part of him was being neglected or something. At one point I brought up telling her. I didn't want him to leave her, I just wanted more of him in my life. Maybe even..." I trailed off as I remembered those dreams. "But he was too scared of losing her to hear about it. It was one of the real fights we had," I explained and exhaled at remembering those arguments.


===


In the end, it all boiled down to sharing him. I knew going into this relationship I would be, but after three years you start to want the one you love, to be with you all the time. Not just when he can get away from his wife. And I had no right to ask him to leave her, and I didn't want him to. I didn't want to hurt her, and he loved her. Todd loved both of us, and I loved him. His commands and need for me soon weren't enough. I gave us a try until I needed more than he could give me.

It was naïve of me to think that we could have continued that way, but I wouldn't have traded those years for the knowledge that it wouldn't have worked. I learned a lot about myself, and Todd learned a fair bit about himself too. I know who I am and what I need in a partner. I didn't need Todd and half of his life. I need someone to be what Todd was and for me to be a major part of their life. Like they would be for me.

Todd, on the other hand, eventually came clean to his wife. The last I heard, she tried to open their home to a third, but I'm no longer in touch with the family, so I don't know how that turned out. But I remember them fondly. John was a great college roommate and friend. Todd was the boyfriend that helped me grow into the man that I am now.


===


"And that is it," I told Matt. I managed to end my story just as the waitress came back to clear the table and leave the bill. This time she had help, and we both placed our cards down to split the bill.

"I'll be back in a moment," she said as she turned away to process the payment.

"I'm honestly sorry that it didn't work out for you. All, of, you," Matt said slowly, sounding a little puzzled at how it ended up sounding. "But I'm not sorry that his mistake has made you available to be a part of my life." Smooth recovery. I'll give him that one.

"So the next time we talk about your ex?" I ask him.

"I may need to tell you about all my ex's to match your last one," Matt said with a small laugh. "My longest relationship lasted just over a year," he told me as he remembered. Matt then shook his head and reached for one of the two things still on our table. His glass of water which he held up in my direction. I picked up mine and did the same since I knew what a toast looked like.

"What was your friend's last name?" he surprisingly asked me.

"Fauster," I told him, not understanding where this was going.

"To the Fausters for making you, you," Matt said before clinking our glasses together. I really liked this guy. I reached across the table and pulled him in for a kiss. I heard an odd sliding sound and pulled apart see that the check holder was back and our waitress walking away.



THE END


=======

Hello. :) 

If you have been here recently, you recognized most of this story. So to you it's not a new story at all, but that expanded one I talked about. It was when I was working on this version, I realized that I should have left the other version alone. That way, there would be more of a contrast between what it was, and what it was turned into. 

Hindsight and all that. 

I might try to whittle back the additions I made to the first one, but I don't know if I can. If I do great. If I don't, I hope I learn from it. 

I posted this over at DA earlier this week. I got over 700 views, but not one fave or comment. I wasn't surprised. I'm use to it. Not happy about it, but use to it. I handed out the link on my Wattpad account incase they wanted to see. I may post it there in a few weeks. It's here because it was promised. 

So how do you like it? Yes, it's something slightly new for me. I did this retelling type thing at least twice before. Not three times. One was really recent. One was an old little one shot that is just here I think. It might be over at HF. and then the short story Summer Job. 

You should be able to find all of them in the list of stories page. 

Later. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}