Taking Care {fxf/incest}

 ===

Hello, 

I've rewritten this story. I'll post links to both on the story list page. 

Enjoy. 

====


"Maybe I've spoiled you too much," I told Pearl as I pushed her forward. She stayed quiet as she lifted her dress and exposed herself to me and the wall in this narrow alleyway. I watched as she spread her legs a little more, and she turned her pussy up just a little more. 


Normally she would protest having to do this in public, but lately, her objections have lessened. You always hope that your children understand your reasons behind the things you do for them, but it still surprises me when it happens. 


I pull the dildo out from between her wet vaganal lips. I wonder if she left her seat wet when we got up to come outside or if this happened on her short walk out here. 


"Not much longer dear," I tell her as I turn on the vibrating function and pushed it back in. 


"Ahh," she moaned softly. I slowly moved it in and out since it had been sitting stationary inside her since breakfast. I rubbed her back as I once again thought about how I was raising her versus her brothers. I was only planning on one girl and one boy, but apparently, my wishes meant nothing. Richard, their father, was more than happy to have two sons and a daughter to shine bright in their eyes before being killed when our youngest was just seven years old. 


I ran my fingers through Pearl's hair as I moved my other hand a little faster. I now heard the squishing sounds of her juices and tunnel on the toy. 


"He was so cute Mommy," she tells me as she faced the opposite wall. The cute boy she was talking about was most likely still inside eating his lunch with his friends. 


"Yes he was," I agreed. I may not be as young as I once was, but I wasn't blind. 


"Don't you think that he could use toys on me too?" Pearl asked. 


"Maybe," I told her. "But you have to be protected first in case he can't," I told her. My answer has been the same for the last five years. She couldn't get her STD blockers and birth control implants until her nineteenth year. Pearl has another year and a half to go. The use of the toys didn't start until she turned seventeen, but she has always known about sex. She's seen me taking care of her brothers on a few occasions. 


I was their mom. It was my job to teach them about sex and make sure they knew how to take care of a girl and not get her pregnant. Keeping them in line until they got their STD blockers and birth control implants was a lot of work times two. The boys, Timothy and Al, were just a year apart. When we were planning our family, I wanted our children to be close in age. At the time, I also thought that we were only having two. When the urge to still have a girl was still in me after giving birth to our second son, we put off trying for a few years.


Perhaps I wasn't giving my children enough credit at the time. After all, I didn't plan on raising them alone, but remember what I said about the universe not caring about what I wished?


"Mommy, faster," Pearl said as I felt her pushing back against my hand. 


"Ok dear," I told her as I did what she wanted. 


"Aahh, aah, ah, aahh," she moaned out as she got what she wanted. 


"Is this a private moment or are you open to other people joining in?" I heard a lady behind me say. My hand didn't stop as I turned to see this twenty-something in a flowy summer blouse and jean shorts, wearing healed booths. 


"Depends on what you are interested in," I tell her. I look down at Pearl as I feel her body shift. I see her looking at the lady now, but she's not trying to stop my hand. 


"I can take over for you," she said. "You are starting to look a little tired there," she tells me as I continue to look at her. "It's just that I'm already hooked up but my date bailed last minute," she confessed. 


"Hooked up?" I asked her even as I had an idea of what she meant. Without shame or pause, she unsnapped her waist and zipped down her shorts to show us a harness that had a hole in the center waiting for a dildo as it covered a shaved pussy. 


I dragged the dildo from my Pearl's snatch and was about to hand it over when I pulled the shiny thing back.


"And your name?" I asked, hoping I didn't sound too accusing. 


"I'm Carrol," the lady said as she extended her hand. I turned the toy around and handed her the mostly dry end. 


"Her name is Pearl and she hasn't had her shot yet, so no kissing," I told her. 


"Understood mom," Carrol said as she held the dildo in one hand as she tied up her shirt to one side, slipped the strap of her handbag across her chest to lay between her breasts before detaching one side of her harness to insert the dildo and have it pointing at Perl's pussy. 


"Has Pearl's father helped?" Carrol asked as she stood there with 'her dick' out and pants open but not down. 


"He died when she was seven," I informed her. 


"Sorry," she said as some of her boldness dissolved. "So totally clinical, or can I enjoy myself too?" Carrol asked as she no bit her lower lip. 


"Not too rough, and I'll be right back," I told her. "I'll be right back," I repeated to Pearl before kissing her forehead and dashing inside. 


I made it back just as the table was being cleared. I apologized to the waitress for our disappearance and asked to have the food bagged while I settled the bill. 


As I was about to dash back outside, with our lunch in a take-away bag, I saw that the cute boy was still there. I walked over to his group and asked if I could talk to him privately. He agreed and followed me to a corner with his friends making sounds and hollering like we were hooking up. I smiled for a moment before asking how old he was.


He informed me that he was nineteen but just finishing up high school. He was held back a year because of a climbing accident. At my next question, if he had his STD shot and birth control implants, he started to say that I seemed like a nice lady and all, and I cut him off there. I told him my daughter liked him, but those were some of my ground rules for her being with anyone. Yes, I thought it was time to find someone for her that she at least liked and I felt she would be safe with. 


At that, he blushed some more before saying that he was implanted and clean and was set to get his booster in nine months. 


"Perfect," I exclaimed before pulling out a notepad and jutting down our address and telling him to drop by before nine if he was at least interested in meeting her. He started to say 'thank you' but stopped when he didn't know my name. 


I then held my hand out and told him my name. He took hold of it as he told me his. Danel Hitch. I told him I was happy we met as we shook. Then I said goodbye and turned to quickly rejoin Pearl and Carrol. 


I walked down the hallway that led towards the bathroom. I kept walking until I came to the door that led back to the alleyway. 


"Fffuuckk mmmeee..." Pearl's moan and demand petered out into a whine as I approached them. Carrol's hands were up Pearl's dress and holding on to her breasts as she slowly fucked her deeply even as I saw Pearl's body quake from her orgasm. 


"Pearl?" I asked as I stepped closer. Carrol was laying on her back and didn't seem to be ready to move yet. She was either very tired or was able to cum herself. 


"Can we take Carrol home with us Mom?" Pearl asked as her eyes found me looking at her. 


"Are you ok?" I asked her instead. I watched her eyes as she shook her head and licked her lips. 


"Please?" Pearl continued to plead. I looked at the woman laying on my daughter's back. I trusted her to do this, but I knew why Pearl was trying to latch on to her. 


"She was just helping you out today," I told her. "Tell her thank you so we can leave," I told Pearl before turning to look at Carrol. 


"Well it was fun," Carrol said as she raised herself and pulled free. "But your mom is right," she tells Pearl who turns to look at her for the first time, as far as I knew. Her dress slowly falls into place as Carrol unclips her harness to retrieve Pearl's toy for her. "Take care of yourself," Carrol says as she holds out the dildo. 


"You too," Pearl says as Carrol fixes her clothing. Carrol walks back the way she came when she entered our lives and we walked the other way. Pearl looked a little down as we turned onto a street and walked in the general direction of the parking lot that was holding my car. 


"Don't worry," I tell her with a side hug as she held her dress down to keep it from blowing up and showing the world that she was wet from her first 'fucking'. "I have a surprise for you," I continued before pulling her across the street as the countdown started at twenty. She produced a little smile at hearing this. I don't know what she thinks it might be, but I know whatever it is, it's going to be wrong. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED