Hello Again

 So I decided to check in and saw that I hadn't posted two links to the finished versions of two of my stories.

= = =

All Together Now {gay incest/threesome} Scribd - WattPad

&

Watch, But Won't Touch {being watched/gay age difference} Scribd - WattPad 

= = =

I'm not able to post with previews like I use to from WattPad. Shame, but it is what it is. "Watch, But Won't Touch" still has two more parts to be posted over at WattPad. Once they are up, I'll update the version over at Scribd. 

"All Together Now" won't have it's review for a while, but I don't think there will be a lot of mistakes to correct in that story. 

As always. If you see any major mistakes in my stories, let me know so I can fix them. 

Later. 


PS - The full list of all my work can be found by clicking all those circles on your left. Or right here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED