All's Quiet On The Eastern Front

 Hello.

Yes, I've been a bit on the silent side lately. Like 6-ish months. It hasn't felt like it's been that long, but it's now summer. 

Other than reading over, correcting and reposting stories over at WattPad, I've just being living a dull life and trying to get back to posting 'art' over at DA again. 

I felt a little bad for not starting something really new in a while, but other than guilt, a little, over that, I haven't felt a real draw to write. 

I was hoping that might change if I just made myself start writing something, so I tried with 'The Queens' again, but that fizzled out very quickly. Now I see how some people spend years and years on a story. 

When I have a new story ready, it will be posted here first. I think. I haven't been over at HF in ages. 

So, I haven't fallen off the planet or anything, just nothing new to post here. 

In another month and a half I'll be posting "All Together Now" at WattPad too. I haven't blown up the site or anything close to it, but I have a few followers. Unlike here, I can see faves and follows. 

But the silence is still almost as deafening. 

If you do want to see the few updates that I post about my stories there, feel free to drop by. Maybe even say hi, if you have a profile there. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED